Limited Run Aladdin's Flying Carpet: Run Ended

Re: Aladdin's Flying Carpet

Do people want double sided or single sided, like a normal rug? I'm pretty sure both will be options, but double sided will, unsurprisingly, cost about twice as much.

Depending on price i would ideally want double sided. is there a ballpark figure you think this could cost?

Depending on price i would ideally want double sided. is there a ballpark figure you think this could cost?
Maybe around $120-150 for single sided, plus shipping which sadly I don't think there's a way to make very cheap, but I don't have a good guess for shipping cost yet.

sounds great, that's something I had in mind myself. can't wait to see what you come up with.

Seeing as how I love purple, I have to say it is beautiful :D
Where would this be shipped from?

I'm definitely interested. Has to be woven for me too. Question: Do you consider making a hybrid version? Also, how many gears does it come with?

I'm definitely interested. Has to be woven for me too. Question: Do you consider making a hybrid version? Also, how many gears does it come with?
What would be a "hybrid version?" 5 gears on the top and bottom, 9 on each side. Just like the image I posted.

Ok, good news/bad news. Good is that I'm placing a sample order in the next day or so.

Bad news is that the first manufacturer I found that had the cheapest pricing seemed incapable or proving that he did, in fact, have a factory in which to make the pieces. Or have a website. Or take any secure form of payment...

So I'm working with a new much more legitimate seeming company, but they cost more, so now it's looking like a rug will be more like $250+shipping, but I'll still see if there's any way to keep costs lower.

There may be a couple options of quality too, with either acrylic (cheaper) or wool (expensive-er), and I might be able to do both in the same run.

Small update, I've placed the order for the sample, and I have some small (poorly lit) examples of some of the colors.
MAl5VJy.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back