General grievous build

GEEK1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all...just keeping my hand in by finishing up some shelved projects

IMAG1092.jpg IMAG1091.jpg

This head is 3d printed from a freely available STL file...just enlarged it and got to work with the paint

I've gone for a sort of wistful Grievous...

IMAG1088.jpg

The eyes are cheapo dragon's eye cabouchons...hope u like

Hi GEEK1138,

Great technique in subtle weathering the paintjob ... I love it. So will this be a full size build or just the mask? If you'd go for full size with 4 arms displayed or with an half open robe that would be a fine excuse to collect some lightsabers as well ;)

Chaim

I like the way u think Chaim. But I've got a lot of unfinished projects to finish up before that...could be fun though. I do love the General...cough, cough

IMAG1095.jpg

Now that's a great picture ... excellent pose ;) And indeed I know about unfinished projects on the backburner all to well myself ... perseverance ... one at the time at a steady pace and before you know ... Grievous will be hovering over you ... lightsabers and all :)

Carry on!

Chaim

Has anyone done a full body Grievous wearable build? Seems like it would be difficult to make it look right, and still fit a person.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back