Cal. King Star Wars Vintage 70's Star Wars sheets???

Trilan

When I was a little kid I had a set of those vintage blue Star Wars sheets for my little twin bed. If you are old enough, you know exactly the ones I'm talking about.

I thought it would be fun to have a set of those today but for my California King bed. Pottery Barn actually sells them in all sizes up to Queen... but no King.

I was wondering if anyone had ever seen just the material for sale so that I could have someone make a King size set out of that.

??

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone had ever seen just the material for sale so that I could have someone make a King size set out of that.

Do they sell unfitted sheets? You could just buy several sets and stitch those together....

Still have mine downstairs... pilly as all hell.

10576127_1673569379578701_968056595_n.jpg

Are they reprints? or original? cuz if original, that's crazy.

Mine is from when I was 8... it has the texture of sandpaper.

Are they reprints? or original? cuz if original, that's crazy.

Mine is from when I was 8... it has the texture of sandpaper.

Original... the story goes like this...

When I was in high school many moons ago, I had my birthday at a friend's house and of course all of my friends knew I was a Star Wars nut and they all got me Star Wars gifts - if I recall correctly I got the complete trilogy on VHS and a MPC Falcon and X-Wing...

My friend's mom see these an goes "Oh, you like Star Wars?" and goes into one of her closets and pulls these out and gives them to me.

She had bought them for my buddy and his brother when Star Wars came out, but the two of them were never "in to" it, and so she never used them...

Now that's a display piece. When was the last time you saw "made in canada" on something? No yellowing of the plastic either.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back