Are these Star Wars autographs legit?

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

I have a friend at a charity auction and he sent me this image. Some of the sigs look off to me. I don't want someone to get ripped off as bidding is already up to 1000. Your thoughts?

Thanks,
John
autos.jpg

Based on previous charity auctions with that supposed expert certification, I’d say stay far away. Not guaranteeing it’s pure fake like that hero phaser, but odds are not in the buyers favor.

I must be like the only odd one of the world, as I never cared for autographs. Sure, it makes something worth more, but I more care to display stuff for the item/poster, and having a bunch of writing that you can't even read just makes something look sloppy to me. Guess I'm weird like that. Then theres this issues with buying something already signed and hoping its even real.
If I meet any celebrities, I more care for a picture, but not really a autograph.
While they might not always have a lot of time to stop and chat, I'd rather do that, as it can be more personal, then a quick scribble and thats it.
I remember there was a video of Nicolas Cage "signing autographs" for people. He was more drawing a wavy line on posters, as he was in a rush. Pointless to me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back