So I bought a Vintage Star Wars lot...

Yeah. I mean he claimed there was a family emergency, and I get that for the first time he dissappeared, he did get back to me the following friday, and the last I heard from him was sunday. but that is no excuse as he said that he would ship them out the next day (monday) at 10am then dead silence.

So the pos actually blocked me on facebook. This is the image he uses on his account.
Feel free to report the SOB too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208_001846_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_001846_Messenger.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 63
It's all good; sooner or later he will pop his head back up; I'll nab him when he does.

You deserve better than this crap, and I'm sure he's rooked countless others as well. HE NEEDS TO ANSWER FOR IT.
Found the POS.
One of my facebook friends confirmed it is his second account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208_063026_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_063026_Messenger.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 55
That is a bummer. What is wrong with these people.
Anytime I use FB market place, I make sure its only local, so I can go and see something in person.
Sad thats its got to be that way.
I've seen plenty people getting scammed on FB.
A guy in a Ninja Turtles group was trying to get some custom made figures.
Guess he paid, and then once it went through, he wanted to see how long it might all take....oh, account blocked.
He was quite mad.
Now sure how he paid, but at least you using paypal, it can be refunded. Just the time, effort and hoping to get everything, all wasted.

That is a bummer. What is wrong with these people.
Anytime I use FB market place, I make sure its only local, so I can go and see something in person.
Sad thats its got to be that way.
I've seen plenty people getting scammed on FB.
A guy in a Ninja Turtles group was trying to get some custom made figures.
Guess he paid, and then once it went through, he wanted to see how long it might all take....oh, account blocked.
He was quite mad.
Now sure how he paid, but at least you using paypal, it can be refunded. Just the time, effort and hoping to get everything, all wasted.
Yeah it def sucks. It's a shame too had he been genuinely selling them, and not out right lied about everything I would have considered keeping in touch with him, get the figures graded, and after they sold give him a percentage. But he had to be a liar, and scammer.

Yeah it def sucks. It's a shame too had he been genuinely selling them, and not out right lied about everything I would have considered keeping in touch with him, get the figures graded, and after they sold give him a percentage. But he had to be a liar, and scammer.
Yeah, for sure.
Have you seen the thread in the off topic area called, How many times have you been scammed?
In the 15 year since it was created, its at 21 pages, and sadly, could probably be a whole lot more.

Finally got my refund. Apparently the person who owned the paypal account he was using was his friend and an innocent victim as well, and were unaware the money was for a purchase, and that he scammed me. I showed them the conversation screenshots I made, and they are going to go after him for the money since the refund came from their paypal account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231214_163031_PayPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_163031_PayPal.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20231214_170346_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_170346_Outlook.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back