Painting a Star Wars X-Wing Class - JerseyFest 2016

Saturn Sky - Best Go-cart ever.

Seriously though - Its my everyday driver. Its not the fastest thing on the planet unless you go with a redline. But it handles really well and goes fast enough to get into trouble with only a little bit of effort... it has zero problem doing the speed limit I've had very little done to it in the way of maintenance and I've had it for 10 years. Long and short I'd buy it again :).

Jedi Dade

I came in the room just at the tail-end of this class.

I have to say all those T-70s looked really amazing! It looked like a real fun seminar.
Kudoz to Mike S. Everyone walked out of ready to get hired by ILM
I took a few pics of the group Photos at the end . I won't post them for sake of privacy but if anyone who was at the event who wants a shot of everyone posing with their X-wings and With Mike Salzo let me know.
There are probably already plenty o'pics posted up on FaceBook of basically the same shots.
Everyone there did a great job! , I also gained a little respect for the guys at Hasbro
...who knew? with a few tweeks and a good paint job instant filming miniature

Saturn Sky - Best Go-cart ever.

Seriously though - Its my everyday driver. Its not the fastest thing on the planet unless you go with a redline. But it handles really well and goes fast enough to get into trouble with only a little bit of effort... it has zero problem doing the speed limit I've had very little done to it in the way of maintenance and I've had it for 10 years. Long and short I'd buy it again :).

Jedi Dade

Hey JD,

Thanks! I've been up in the air about it. I like both the Solstice and Sky... The Sky seems to be a more mature design than the Solstice. decisions decisions. Thanks for the info!

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. And now back to our regularly scheduled program. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back