SNL Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base

He was awesome in Inside Llewelyn Davis. My husband made me watch it because he's a huge folk music fan and I was all 'Eh, I dunno....' about it but ended up loving it. Poe is the lead actor in it, but Adam Driver has a small role. They sing a song with Justin Timberlake about going to outer space, too, so I find that extra funny. But I never saw Girls so just judging by these two roles he seems to be a decent enough actor.

I missed the 501st shout out - Where was it?

I suppose everybody noticed the OT Armor with First Order Helmets, I didn't catch it the first time. Looks like some were the Rubies Armor?

Also...

Rogue One, but go on...

Wait, what? If Episode VIII doesn't pick up right after TFA , I'll be amazed, but no way it's gonna be a decade or more.

--Jonah

Dang your are right Rogue one.

It seems a couple of years past between 3-4-5, Im sure a few more year will pass.

That movie is not going start right were it left off.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that no one seems to have noticed that "Stormtrooper Tim" is Tim Schafer of Double Fine Studios...

The vest is back in stock. The seller contacted me and he is getting 100 in, so right now there are plenty. That was as of an hour or so ago. I forgot about this thread and somebody looking for the vest.
Orange Vest

12548935_10154006775558054_4148465746788888023_n.jpg

I kept noticing that his vest is almost identical to the Mad Max vest, just in a different color.

The source has restocked the vests on eBay. Just search: Orange Rhodesian Vest (Moar like orange rodian vest amirite!).

Also, I may be wrong, but I never noticed any zippers on the chest on Driver's costume like in the Dickies listed above.

The source has restocked the vests on eBay. Just search: Orange Rhodesian Vest (Moar like orange rodian vest amirite!).

Also, I may be wrong, but I never noticed any zippers on the chest on Driver's costume like in the Dickies listed above.

You can see the zipper here:

Upl4JZ3.jpg

You can see the zipper here:/QUOTE]

Good eye, Mollins! Too late for me...I already ordered a pair of Natural Workwear 38101's without zipper pockets. At least they were about $10 cheaper than the Dickies.

Any ideas on the engineer/aviator eyeglasses?

I know this probably goes without asking, but is there any production Rylo prop-saber worth having other than the Black Series? That thing alone doubles the cost of this costume.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back