SNL Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base

darth_myeek

Sr Member
SNL Undercover Boss - Starkiller Base

image.jpeg

So good.

Yea, it was a good laugh. Haven't watched SNL in years but watched it because Driver was on. A few other skits were funny too.

I have to do this costume lol.

I've identified the vest, but does anyone have any idea what the coveralls are? Brand or anything?

Thanks for the Coverall lead.

I also ID'd the vest but only through a seller (who was cleaned out) and not by the maker. Anyone have a source that still has them in stock?

Well, the seller said that their main supplier is out, but they hope to get more in, so, fingers crossed there I suppose!

I love all of this new videos but It kinda makes the evil character look goofy. I don't know, I don't think I'll watch the next Star Wars without thinking of his Matt undercover..
The Evil character was goofy all along. As soon as his mask came off....

The next movie Rebel one will be a in a different setting, by the time the 8 comes out he will have matured another 10-15 years.

Definitely a good sign that they can poke fun at themselves.

Last edited:
That was so damn good. SNL can still hit it out of the park on certain occasions and they definitely did it with that skit. :thumbsup

I was looking at doing this costume just to be funny. That seems to be the only seller for that vest. considering all 25 were sold in 24 hours, others had the same idea.
Here are the glasses.

Can't quite hunt down the wig
I'd almost say THIS one just cut down

Since it's a Rhodesian style vest, you could always get one in some other color, bleach it and dye or spray paint it orange. Failing that, I'm sure that you could commission somebody here to custom make one for you; I know a guy who works with nylon that could probably do it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back