DeAgostini Star Wars Helmet Collection

Jaitea

Master Member
I think someone posted news about this coming a month ago or so, but I saw the advert on TV last night,.....I might pick a few up

https://www.deagostini.com/uk/collections/star-wars-helmets/?gclid=CKyC6_uNrsoCFUKfGwod14wOKg

Unknown-1.pngUnknown-4.pngUnknown.pngUnknown-3.pngUnknown-2.pngUnknown-5.png

J

Last edited:
Actually a TIE helmet and TIE/X-Wing helmet and X-Wing together on a nice long base could be really eye catching... Something else to add to the list!

I picked up the Vader helmet for my girlfriend who is a big OT fan and has a collection of unboxed Black series figures in a display case.
Might pick a few up for her, Bob Fett is next followed by C3P0.
According to the website it's going to run for 60 issues but she said not to subscribe for her coz there's only a few she'd want.
And at a normal price of £9.99 it wouldn't be worth it for the few she actually wants.

I'd be curious to see if they do Lando's helmet from Return that he had while working for Jabba. Still for the price at least they're affordable even with the conversion rate. They must be planning to use every helmet in the franchise if it's a 60 issue run.

Got the Vader helmet today. Think I'll be taking the plastic box off.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 235
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back