Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Post-release)

I really wish that han had said, "bespin, it's a long way without hyperdrive but I think we've got enough supplies to get there. Make yourself comfortable princess. This ain't the royal palace" or something like that.

A line like that would make ESB a perfect film

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

In all fairness, Han does say"It's pretty far, but I think we can make it." However admittedly "pretty far" is kind of vague. That could mean a few hours or a few months for all we know.

I do like your idea better, though.

Hold the phone! From the Rogue One Visual Guide.

Attachments

• IMG_4535.JPG
    IMG_4535.JPG
    297.9 KB · Views: 128
How can Ren even still be alive? Snoke says "Bring him to me" yet he's lying half dead way out in the woods. Rey jumps on the Falcon and five seconds later the whole planet blows up. How did they have time to find Kylo and get him off the base? Seems like they should have put in a shot, for just a second or two, of Rey looking back and seeing that he was gone or something.

Another thing: When Finn and Rey are escaping Jakku, the Falcon is whizzing around doing flips and turning upside down and all. Neither Finn or Rey are strapped in, why aren't they flying out of their seats? You say the Falcon has it's own gravity? Okay, fair enough, but if that is the case why is BB8 getting thrown all up the walls and onto the ceiling?

Oh wait, I forgot, this is just a movie. Never mind......

Another thing: When Finn and Rey are escaping Jakku, the Falcon is whizzing around doing flips and turning upside down and all. Neither Finn or Rey are strapped in, why aren't they flying out of their seats? You say the Falcon has it's own gravity? Okay, fair enough, but if that is the case why is BB8 getting thrown all up the walls and onto the ceiling?

Um ...... "inertial dampener techno-babble-babble?" Gotta be something, or, on similar grounds, Han should've been thrown through the windshield of the Falcon on Starkiller Base when they made contact with the planet surface milliseconds after coming out of lightspeed.

M

Well, I guess they clip some trees before touching the ground. Those must not be some very great engines then. "Look, she will make .5 past lightspeed, kid. Let's just hope we don't run into any trees. Trees really slow us down."

How can Ren even still be alive? Snoke says "Bring him to me" yet he's lying half dead way out in the woods. Rey jumps on the Falcon and five seconds later the whole planet blows up. How did they have time to find Kylo and get him off the base? Seems like they should have put in a shot, for just a second or two, of Rey looking back and seeing that he was gone or something.

You answered your own question in that last line. But obviously you felt the need to vent.

The rescue Kylo thing is simply cinematic pacing. If they did everything in real time, it would be longer than a 2-hour movie.... use your imagination and eat some popcorn.

As for the Falcon doing flips and sitting in their seats sans seat belts, they are sitting in acceleration compensating chairs. It's effectively a invisible seat belt field and it has limited effectiveness.

It's not just a movie.

It's a JJ Abrams movie.

Things are always extra super in his movies

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back