The Walking Dead - Season 6 Discussion

Hey wait, wasn't Rick saying a few episodes back that they needed to be super quiet so the walkers would go away? Or am I mis-remembering that? Cuz that hasn't happened at ALL.

Saw the talk about an RPG-7 being used on the Walking Dead. Havent seen the episode yet but had to chime in.
There is a Made in the USA , improved copy of the RPG-7 made by a company called Airtronics. It uses some m-4 accessories(pistol and fore-grip & butt stock) and is supposed to be greatly improved(at least according to wikipedia), and has been tested for special ops and is imported by the US government. So it could be possible for one to be in the states.
Matter of fact anyone see a marvel movie called the Avengers. Samuel L Jackson used one to knock down a F-35.

Saw the talk about an RPG-7 being used on the Walking Dead. Havent seen the episode yet but had to chime in.
There is a Made in the USA , improved copy of the RPG-7 made by a company called Airtronics. It uses some m-4 accessories(pistol and fore-grip & butt stock) and is supposed to be greatly improved(at least according to wikipedia), and has been tested for special ops and is imported by the US government. So it could be possible for one to be in the states.
Matter of fact anyone see a marvel movie called the Avengers. Samuel L Jackson used one to knock down a F-35.

All I saw or cared about was seeing him shoot a missle luncher... then BOOM! :) hehehehehe Didn't care what type it was or if it really existed in real life... just BOOOM! :D

I have a feeling Abraham, Sasha and Daryl are gonna show up and start honking horns to lead all the walkers away before they get too bad for the Alexandrians!

Its Made in the USA but imported by the US government?:confused

It was not an improved RPG, it was a run of the mill Soviet bloc RPG-7, and it has been discussed previously about how an RPG could be in the US. It's just that outside of SOCOM or OPFOR units RPGs are going to be as rare as hen's teeth in the US military.

Sorry, like I said, hadn't seen the episode yet.

They built this improved version because most of the ones available to US Special ops were so old(from the 70's-90's and unreliable).

The wikipedia page for the company said it was being imported and used in the Philipines by the military.

Last edited:
that was my thought, btw, i bet the big ass horn on the truck, wich should still be able to drive would pull the walkers away.

There was always the chance that the walkers would break through, so they should have used the time to make an Armoured bolt hole. Maybe a cellar or a brick built house with the doors and windows with heavy duty planking or covered with metal sheets. All the food, guns and medical supplies should be stored there. As long as the people inside were quiet the walkers would ignore them and after a few days might move on.

LOL, I'm pretty impressed with ^that^ actually. That guy does a GREAT impression of Norman Reedus. He has his voice AND his mannerisms down perfectly. (y)lol

There's actually two more videos I've seen for this series (tracking and dentistry) that are pretty good. But he definitely got the impression down right.

I can't watch live, but know all the spoilers basically, and I'm just so apathetic with the show overall. I'm tired of this "Pulp Fiction" style story telling. I want to see things play out in real time, even if it means we only get a few scenes of each part of the group per episode. I don't like how every episode is a different group of people. It's not like they're even getting much storytelling done either when they have episodes like the 2 before this one. Half of those are spent grunting, squinting, wandering around, and not communicating with each other anyway. I'm not even excited about the name drop anymore, even though I think the casting is great, I just want them to straight up tell the story and stop making everything "symbolism" or "artistically" arranging the timeline of events.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back