Vader ESB saber from heiland Flash

Darth Africanus

Hi I'm new to the RPF but I so love what people are doing with their hands and own creative skills.skills. I'm to so new to prop building I have some skill with my hands and I am currently building a ROTJ vader for the 501st to join up. but for now I really want to build my own ESB Vader lightsaber prop from a heiland flash since the MPP flash is sooo rare to find

I have bought myself a heiland flash it's on its way to me.Still very much thanks to Dan for offering to help but I managed which in the long run I believe is better.Will post al my progress updates once it arrives in my hands

Thank you every body that commented and helped me sorry for my noobness again

Last edited:
Nobody any body at all I'm not going to use you're address for evil purposes I just want somebody in the states to hold the flash for me.Or ship it to me or I don't know if any body wants to do the conversion for me and I pay them to do it and then the ship it that would also work:). please please help me out I want this damn flash

It's very early Sunday morning in the States.

Lots of folks sleeping late or going to church.

You should probably give it 8-12 hours for people to get on the RPF, see your post, see if they can help, and give them a chance to respond.

If you berate people 3 hours after you make your initial post because to one wants to help, you might find no one wants to help you.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody any body at all I'm not going to use you're address for evil purposes I just want somebody in the states to hold the flash for me.Or ship it to me or I don't know if any body wants to do the conversion for me and I pay them to do it and then the ship it that would also work:). please please help me out I want this damn flash

Quoted response.

O very sorry I did not mean to offend any body.Just a little excited to get someone to help me to start my very own prop build.I do apologise if I do offend any body I did not mean it as such please forgive me would still very much appreciated any one willing to help.I meant my comment as a joke to be funny I apologise if it was in bad taste I really just want some help :$

If you win the auction and pay the cost of shipping to me and then to you, I can help you out. But please edit your first post. Posting links to live auctions is against the board rules.

-best
Dan

Very sorry I thought It would help for the experts or any person on the forum see that I'm looking at the correct 3 cell heiland.Minus the pommel that is not correct
Ok thank you very much Dan I really appreciate the help you are offering me I cant thank you for the kindness enough.

Will PM you once I know if I won the auction and get every thing ready.I am indebted to you

Kind regards
Bertjan

Unintended consequence of posting the live auction here has been for people to pile on to your item driving up the price.

hah no that was me there is this other guy who was there first and I don't know his max bid so I'm pushing it up but I gave up now. So now I think I shall just ask the expert lightsaber builders if I can get a nice looking Vader Saber from a 2 cell heiland albeit not prop accurate but yea for my first prop build I think it would be fun a scaled down Vader saber. Plus the shipping in the us would be free so a boon I think

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back