Done / Completed Kingsman signet ring

Re: Kingsman signet ring in Polished brass

Let me know if this run continues as I would like to purchase a pair of rings. Thanks.

Re: Kingsman signet ring in Polished brass

Sorry as of now these are no longer available. If you did order one and didnt get it please PM me or Bimmer.

Well after careful consideration and multiple warnings I think it is time to bring to the staff's (and the public's) attention what has been going on with this thread and the related sales issues.

First off just in case it may be unclear, the person running the entire operation, who has been paid for the product advertised and failed to deliver or even answer emails for over two months is Ian Henry/Bimmer and not the op of this thread, TheRocketeer who's been trying to sort things out with unhappy buyers and tried (unsuccessfully) to get in touch with Bimmer.

The problem remains that Ian has been paid for a product (in this case the Kingsman signet ring, but I think there are issues related to the Spectre ring he offered as well as the Tomorrowland badges) and basically vanished from these boards (and other places such as Etsy), doesn't return pms or emails. Personally I made the mistake for whatever reason to pay him as "gift" so I pretty much accept that my money's gone. However I would like if the staff could take a look at the issue and take whatever disciplinary action the feel is appropriate in this case. It would also be great if people still waiting for their rings/badges or whatever they bought from Ian could speak up or post in the thread. If we can forward the complaint to Paypal maybe they'll be more inclined to investigate past transactions and maybe even limit/freeze his account.

I feel somehow tired by all the sales related issues that I've had to deal with for the past year or so. I've been buying things on these boards for 6 years and frankly I've never had to deal with so many dishonest/careless sellers.

I paid as a gift for the TomorrowLand pin and a SPECTRE ring. I have received nothing

I'm sorry about this. Could you please send me a pm with your personal info (name, email adress), transaction numbers and the amounts you paid. I'll compile every sales issue and will forward the informations to Paypal. Thanks.

Also do not hesitate to report the thread(s) to the staff, the more traction it gets the better.

I tried to get in touch with him on Facebook recently to purchase a Kingsman ring but it appears he has blocked and defriended me. I sure am glad I found this post!

It's very unfortunate that the list of trusted sellers gets smaller and smaller every day! It is also a very unfortunate situation for you guys, but never pay as gift. Never.

Hope it resolves to a happy outcome.

I tried to get in touch with him on Facebook recently to purchase a Kingsman ring but it appears he has blocked and defriended me. I sure am glad I found this post!

It's very unfortunate that the list of trusted sellers gets smaller and smaller every day! It is also a very unfortunate situation for you guys, but never pay as gift. Never.

Hope it resolves to a happy outcome.

Thanks for the support and for the informations (even if they are actually worrying about Ian's intentions).
And yes no one should EVER pay for something as "gift", under any circumstances. That should be a simple rule.

Sadly, this isn't the first time that Bimmer has disappeared like this, so it's not surprising. Last time it happened, he gave a long sob story about how the pressure was too much, yadda yadda. Since he was making an item that people wanted (the GL ring), all was forgiven when he returned.

What is surprising is that payments were asked to be sent as a gift, when it is very clearly against the forum rules. Considering how many people were in on this run (and the Spectre ring), it's too bad that nobody reported it right away...

How is that acceptable that this guy hasn't even been banned from these forums yet ? The staff has addressed the issue and yet no action has been taken against Bimmer.

Last edited:
Sadly, this isn't the first time that Bimmer has disappeared like this, so it's not surprising. Last time it happened, he gave a long sob story about how the pressure was too much, yadda yadda. Since he was making an item that people wanted (the GL ring), all was forgiven when he returned.

What is surprising is that payments were asked to be sent as a gift, when it is very clearly against the forum rules. Considering how many people were in on this run (and the Spectre ring), it's too bad that nobody reported it right away...

The big difference with the GL ring situation is that there wasn't any buyer's money involved (or at least on a completely different scale).
I was in business with Bimmer when that happened it took me 4/5 months to get my stuff but in the end he did the right thing, sent the stuff I paid for and a nice bonus as an apology. I thought he learnt his lesson and then a few years passed and we're now facing this complete fiasco.

Now I have to be honest, I'm really kicking myself for "gifting" something to a seller with whom I had problems before but I also consider that the money lost in this transaction is my responsibility. What I cannot understand is that after reporting the threads on a couple of occasions the mods still have to take any disciplinary action against the guy.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back