Done / Completed Kingsman signet ring

Re: Kingsman signet ring in Polished brass

These are still in the works. Going a bit slower than expected but still chugging right along :)

20150417_205852.jpg20150417_205915.jpg20150417_205823.jpg

Hey guys, sorry Bimmer has the rings (hes in the US so much cheaper shipping)... hes just polishing them up and going through quality, boxing them up and shipping them in the next few days..hes got mid terms so things slowed down a bit. I will get tracking numbers sent out as soon as they are shipped.

I would say anyone who is wanting a new order will have to wait until hes done before we can make another order to our jeweler.

I'm in for one Curtis.. Just have to get my ring size..

Any updates and when these will ship?

ditto on updates and ship time

Interested but need a size 11 for my pinky. What is the pricing for a larger ring?

bump for updates and ship out time frame

Appreciate the update and good to hear they will be shipping out soon

Hey guys, sorry Bimmer has the rings (hes in the US so much cheaper shipping)... hes just polishing them up and going through quality, boxing them up and shipping them in the next few days..hes got mid terms so things slowed down a bit. I will get tracking numbers sent out as soon as they are shipped.

I would say anyone who is wanting a new order will have to wait until hes done before we can make another order to our jeweler.

Is there any update about this ? Did the all the ordered rings shipped or just a few ? I don't want to sound pushy but some news would be great.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back