Yeah, I'm not painting until i cast to or three of him. My buddy wants one XD. Right now I'm disassembling both of my 12" archers one talking one non taking because they both have parts for a decent replica. Im waiting for more green stuff in the mail aswell. I need to get amazon prime at this point XD.

image.jpg Still pretty cool that I have Adam rifkin rooting me on! He liked my progress of insaniacs' box art image.jpg it's still a ways off before its complete

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Silicone came in today and I wasted no time XD molded the upper and lower arms. Won't be able to do anything tomorrow, it's my little mans 5th birthday :) always room for more family time :) just wanted to post this really quick.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg A friend sent me some awesome pieces as physical reference! Extremely awesome! He's trying to locate the feet that he says is hiding away somewhere.

Last edited:
ebay_1.jpgEbay_2.jpgEbay_3.jpgeBAY_5.jpgebay_6.jpgebay_7.jpg Yep all green stuff and parts from both 12" archers. I still have enough parts to make another Archer so i threw this one up on ebay to see if there is money to be made. I had someone offer me $250 for him already but hoping to make a little more to fund my Punch-it.

- - - Updated - - -

And from start to finish Id say at least over 100 hours of work, some of it easy tasks like making arrows some of it hard like reconstructing the chest and forarms.

- - - Updated - - -

He looks way better in real life Imo. Bad thing about having a super good camera is it can see more than the naked eye can.

View attachment 480409View attachment 480410View attachment 480411View attachment 480412View attachment 480413View attachment 480414 Yep all green stuff and parts from both 12" archers. I still have enough parts to make another Archer so i threw this one up on ebay to see if there is money to be made. I had someone offer me $250 for him already but hoping to make a little more to fund my Punch-it.

- - - Updated - - -

And from start to finish Id say at least over 100 hours of work, some of it easy tasks like making arrows some of it hard like reconstructing the chest and forarms.

- - - Updated - - -

He looks way better in real life Imo. Bad thing about having a super good camera is it can see more than the naked eye can.

my ribbon of green stuff came in, I'm going to try and use it for troglokhans chains. I'll keep you posted as usual

This has become a fun hobby i m end up sculpting more of these guys for myself in the future XD Being so busy with this in my free time has helped me quit smoking, and i didn't even notice till today.

Awesome! It's cool your focus on these have had such an impact. I look forward to seeing some more :)

Last edited:
looks amazing! btw i was wondering if you'd be willing to share your updated box dimensions? also im senidng you an email with some detailed pics of a screen used archer prop that someone on the rpf had sent to me awhile back

looks amazing! btw i was wondering if you'd be willing to share your updated box dimensions? also im senidng you an email with some detailed pics of a screen used archer prop that someone on the rpf had sent to me awhile back

Thanks. I'll look through my stuff and I'll send you over the email.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back