Gooding great dude! How much would you charge for his parts right now without joints or anything? i wouldnt mind putting one together and painting him <3

Thanks man. There still some kinks I've got to work out and I've yet to complete his accessories but soon enough he'll be complete :)

image.jpg I came across this yesterday. Seems like it would be a great option in the future to give these guys their voices :)

i thought about something like that and buying tiny leds for the belts, but for now I'm not going to bother with it till i get more $$

- - - Updated - - -

when the first tiny cheap robots come out. Ima convert one into an archer XD

i thought about something like that and buying tiny leds for the belts, but for now I'm not going to bother with it till i get more $$

- - - Updated - - -

when the first tiny cheap robots come out. Ima convert one into an archer XD

ive considered the led for the emblem as well but that would require a clear resin tinted with green to properly light it. I went a head and ordereda cheaper recording device to mess around with things and see if it's something I can do or not. Worst case I can install the little device in their display platforms and pushing the emblem on the platform would activate the speech from the base instead of the figure also
ive got to isolate his speech dialogue from the film. I'm got constantly evolving plans but I won't be able to consider installing electronics into the figures themselves until I make that rotational casting rig. All in due time :)

Power went out last night so I couldn't get any sculpting in. Tomorrow is my birthday so it'll be family time all day so hopefully I can get some work done on things today.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg And a few shots of troglokhan with ocula. Still plenty left but my boys couldn't resist showing their enthusiasm (don't mind the one silly face, my oldest is a goofball)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 240
I think Troghlokhan looks fantastic! And your boys look very happy too ;-)
My boys went crazy when I received my Archer and Nick expression heads... I had to calm them down since I didn't want to go searching for the heads or pieces thereof ;-)
You have done some great work so far, I think its very impressive that you implement all your ideas into this project! I like the audio playback device idea a lot myself... Would have to make the bodies hollow, though, which means a much more complex molding process...

I think Troghlokhan looks fantastic! And your boys look very happy too ;-)
My boys went crazy when I received my Archer and Nick expression heads... I had to calm them down since I didn't want to go searching for the heads or pieces thereof ;-)
You have done some great work so far, I think its very impressive that you implement all your ideas into this project! I like the audio playback device idea a lot myself... Would have to make the bodies hollow, though, which means a much more complex molding process...

I would go mad if my kids scattered pieces ( not entirely lol) but they've been pretty good with things so far, they are just amazed that they have these guys. Can't wait to make the rest. once I make my rotocasting rig, making a hollow cast of the torso shouldn't be too difficult. Maybe we'll be able to give these guys their voice after all. Would be cool to get in contact with each voice actor and have them record a few lines of dialogue for this project but that seems like a long shot. Maybe imitate their voices??? xD all in good time. Any updates in your projects?

Take the voices from the DVD ;-)

i already took a sample to test things out. The part where he says "the isle of gorgon is our homeland" the device is a low bit rate so the sound isn't quite there after the conversion but I know things can be tweaked :) the only thing that I am concerned is that they all don't speak relevant lines and the ones that do there is a lot of background noise like music or explosives. We'll see how things go. I made a quick video but I'm not sure if my phone will let me post it. I'll try.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back