IMG_20150607_133523.jpghere is the dog tags I've been working on I need to polish them and engrave them I need a good close up picture of the dog tag

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Figuring the rotocasting rig on a small scale and also after ripping audio from the movie for troglokhan I went ahead and rewatched the film and picked out most of the dialogue and their respective time stamps so that I can rip and then convert for playback on the audio device. Cool thing is all the commandos have great introduction lines that would go great in the end result but no luck for the gorgonites, I've got to rip whatever Audio of theirs I can use. Desponds your commandos will have their voices :)

Did you know that they was going to make a small soldiers 2 but I guess they didn't get a lot of support for it look it up smallsoldiers 2 script
I did know, but I've got one better for you. I've been talking to the writer of the film, Adam Rifkin. About a month ago he was responding to a few tweets about my projects. Someone jumped in the convo and asked when we would see a sequel for small soldiers? And he responded with " I'm working on it, can't talk. May already have said too much" so it may not be too long before we see the sequel ;) also a few days ago I mentioned to mr. Rifkin that my wife jokes saying "if you keep up you'll be involved in the sequel" he then responded saying " nothing would make me happier!" xD it's pretty cool that they like what is done so far.

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg It may not look like much now but once I figure out all the little things, the actual rotocast rig will be awesome! Also some more slamfist progress :)

Slamfist is really starting to look good!

Thanks to your input, he's starting to take shape :) slowly but surely. Still have to change the angle of his head as I have him standing up straight instead of the slightly angle posture he has in the film. Just taking my time until I can gather the funds for more silicone and resin. Finishing up a commission as well so I still have my hands full so to speak. Not to mention tinkering with scraps to get a prototype rotocaster figured out. I've been getting a lot of people asking when I'll start on the commandos but that's a ways away for me XD also I've yet to rip and convert all the audio from the film so that's another thing I've got on my to do list. Not so much difficult as it is tedious

Last edited:
The commission piece is molded and cast, ready for my wife to knock out the paint job so now I've got some more free time to continue on these guys.

image.jpgimage.jpg Sorry for the lack of progress/updates but life has its way of slowing Us Down at times. In the mean time here are a couple shots of slamfists progress

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back