Bandai release schedule

Pics of the mini Jedi Starfighter:

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/181596

b602.jpg

Looks great, but I sure hope that comes with good waterslides

It was a nightmares masking and painting all those various markings with the 1/72 one. I can;t imagine having to do that with the 1/144

I was never a huge fan of that Starfighter (I loved the next version), but they whole hyperspace ring. Takes it to the next level.

Let's have a 1/72! Btw, I'm so happy to see some prequel era designs going on

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You guys are being a little silly about this big announcement about a big kit from Bandai. Remember, it's BANDAI. It may just be a TIE in 48th scale, which for them is BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS. Or they might be relabeling the A-wing as 48th scale.

You guys are being a little silly about this big announcement about a big kit from Bandai. Remember, it's BANDAI. It may just be a TIE in 48th scale, which for them is BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS. Or they might be relabeling the A-wing as 48th scale.

We are talking about the company who put out this kit, right:

They can do BIG, when they want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, not a fan of any of the PT triligogy ship designs, so this new kit is a no go for me. Bandai can display any big model they want, what I want to see is a big kit announcement!

I dunno.... I think a Lucrehulk Destroyer from Episode 1 would be interesting in a decent scale. It is a capital ship and unique at that.

I would still love to see what they would do with a Star Destroyer or even an SSD - but I'm not too optimistic.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back