My Harry Potter Treasure

Thank you Jack Flack :$

here is some photos with my new knockturn alley sign

2mm7dvl.jpg

24x42nm.jpg

2150umu.jpg

anix3b.jpg

it looks good on the wall!!!

looks like you have a little more room for props under the sign....i better get to work!

tell people the sign is pointing to the bathroom because they have to flush themselves down the toilet to get there lol:devil

hey Ultra
indeed there are more rooms for high quality props like your sign ;)
you know what the sign really points bathroom lol :D
thank you so much for the sign again Ultra, i am so satisfied with it :)
:love

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my new text book prop in my library. my dearest friend Bfd has helped me a lot to creat the book. he designed the cover and i tried to make it a proper book. i want to thank him so much for all his help. :love and other wonderful pieces are that bfd helped me to creat; gilderoy lockhart quiz pages and fan letter. i am still not finished with them. i will wear off the quiz pages and print better versions of letter. thank you so much Bfd :love

28kk6jd.jpg

dw8i9j.jpg

2je8h05.jpg

2nt8px.jpg

Last edited:
ATL Kenobi, thank you so much for your kind words :$ i also love all your works so much and looking forward for your next projects. your memory vials and all were so great :)
MurdocXXL aww, thanks a lot :$ without my friends i wouldnt be able to make most of them.

Potterheads are so silent recently but when Fantastic Beasts releases, here will blow up again i am sure. so a few of us still try keep here alive :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking very very nice! You have a good variety of props there. Looking forward to seeing it grow even more!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back