My DL44's (airsoft + 3d printed parts)

I'm now making a wall hanger with 3d printed parts and a wood plate.

hanwallstand01.jpg

hanwallstand02.jpg

hanwallstand03.jpg

hanwallstand04.jpg

How does it look?

The wall hanger is a great idea. Will it hold an actual mauser with all metal parts? Can u post a pic? Thanks

Last edited:
Looks great on the denix! Wow! On my DL44, before I rub n' buffed, I did a dry brush of acrylic phlathlo blue and really loved the results. Maybe that'll be of some use to you!

I had to scramble to find a separate grill that works well with the mauser. The grill that is 3d printed needs some work but everything else comes up aces!

I love how it looks with that Grill. I will redo it, as I got a hold on an original casted part . thanks a lot for the feedback and understanding.

Hey guabe just wanted to say how awesome your parts are.

I had in my collection for a long time an old dreadnought industries ANH DL-44 and for those that know it didn't have the bull barrel
I got you bull barrel/flash hider combo cut off the old flash hider on the gun attached yours and wow what a difference it makes it looks much better and now looks like the screen used prop.

Also wondering if you'll add more of the greedo killer parts?

Hello guabe

I just found your parts on shapeways and I was wondering which Blaster Grill would work with the "cheaper" and slightly "wider" plaster bb shooting Mauser???

Thank You

guabe, I noticed you have some TFA versions up on your Shapeways store. Have you ordered them yet? How do they look?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back