Hot Toys Star Wars

Unfortunately I heard that from another member. I wish I had some better pics to compare at work where I am now.

Hot Toys' attention to detail varies from figure to figure a little too much for my liking. I love my Jack Joker but if he is supremely inaccurate; he really vaguely resembles him from the movies. Elsewhere, the DK Joker gets 4-5 super accurate versions and the line of Iron Men are like miniature production maquettes. At the prices they charge, I honestly wish for a more even distribution of that talent for all their figures.

Next, they will release a figure of the troopers that have to clean out the waste produced by the Dianoga in the Death Star trash compactors, and are called the Pooper Scooper Troopers.

I hate how vendors just assume everyone's got an extra $250 in their pockets to allocate last minute toward this. They should announce these much earlier or any exclusive offerings.

Next, they will release a figure of the troopers that have to clean out the waste produced by the Dianoga in the Death Star trash compactors, and are called the Pooper Scooper Troopers.

With the elite Super Duper edition to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeup, that'd be them.

You know I don't recall ever seeing that gear.
Was it in there in 77 teeny tiny and I never noticed or something later?

If memory serves correct, you only see them briefly in the foreground as the Millennium Falcon is pulled into the Death Star. Also, if memory serves correct, Joe Johnston was one of the Spacetroopers.

spacetroopers.jpg

Explain this photo. Are we looking at a picture of film here? It has always bugged me.

http://www.heycomputer.com/spacetrooper.jpg

That isn't a photo. That is the plate used to make the film effect, it's an altered negative combining 2 images. That is JJ as both troopers.

I'd have to dig up my 'Making of ANew Hope' book, Johnson talks about being the only one and how they duplicated him.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back