Xenomorph head. Three days short project. (including photoshoot results)

eekseye

Once I decided to make an Alien 3 theme photoshoot. I had a female model but there was no Alien things to shoot her with. So I had to make it.
Here are some pictures of the process.
First of all I made some prints of different kinds of xenomorph and used styrofoam to make a basic head form.
01.jpgYJvoPMqO2yg.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited:
Always love the ingenuity of low budget builds, your final project should turn out pretty sweet.

However, I'm a bit confused - I'm assuming that you already built this and completed the photoshoot correct? And will just continue to slowly add photos of the process? Or are you currently building it for an upcoming photoshoot?

The reason I ask is that your title says a 3 day short project incl photoshoot - but it's already been 4 days :)

However, I'm a bit confused - I'm assuming that you already built this and completed the photoshoot correct? And will just continue to slowly add photos of the process? Or are you currently building it for an upcoming photoshoot?

It happened in october 2013 ))
Just trying to keep the interest of the audience )

The cheeks!
I put some liquid latex on the glass surface and let it dry.
22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg

So I stick these pieces between two jaws and they could stretch when the mouth opens. (I'll show you the photos in later threads).
28.jpg29.jpg27.jpg26.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back