Xenomorph head. Three days short project. (including photoshoot results)

The suspense is killing me. Your xeno rocks and I want to have a go at making one. I just want to see the final photos now.

This is an awesome build! I've thought about doing something like this but always put it off. I'm gonna have a go at this too now! What did you use for the hard layer over the foam?

If you look at the original Alien head they actually use these hand pumps on the sides.

556260.jpg

She must have been a dedicated model to shave off all of her hair for an aliens themed shoot.

Man i'd love to build an alien head. This one I may get away with. A while ago I was making the 'spider head' alien from
the John Carpenter movie 'The Thing'. I had the skull upside down with the eyes protruding from the neck in its early stage.
She asked what I was doing. I showed her a pic on google and she said @@@@ no! I watched the movie with her. Definitely wasn't
gonna happen. She likes Alien though.

She must have been a dedicated model to shave off all of her hair for an aliens themed shoot.

Man i'd love to build an alien head. This one I may get away with. A while ago I was making the 'spider head' alien from
the John Carpenter movie 'The Thing'.
I had the skull upside down with the eyes protruding from the neck in its early stage.
She asked what I was doing. I showed her a pic on google and she said @@@@ no! I watched the movie with her. Definitely wasn't
gonna happen. She likes Alien though.

Now that's a project I'd like to give a try. Any pics of yours?

Now that's a project I'd like to give a try. Any pics of yours?

Unfortunately no pics. All it was at that point was an upside down skull with two wires coming out from the top held in place using two part radiator epoxy putty and craft styrofoam balls for the eyes. I can see why she would have been Icked out by it. Not the most pleasing thing to the eye lol. But by all means if you give it a try I'd be looking forward to that! Just looking at pics of it again on google and thinking I might attempt it again.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back