RE-cast alert Saberforge REcast my Tfu2 Promo Saber

SolosHold

Ladies and Gentlemen, as of today, Saberforge announced to the world that have a new saber come out and its all over facebook.

They went on to say that they bought my saber and reverse Engineered it and sent to China to mass produce and sell them, even though I just opened a interest thread due to popular demand of this saber. I am alerting everyone to not sell this company becasue they are know for RECASTING Members of other forums Art work.. Here is the run I just finished up. They have been banned from every Forum and I know they are a member here. BEWARE.

HERE IS MY RECENT RUN ALBUM:
http://www.therpf.com/members/solohold/albums/the-force-unleashed-2-saber-run/

They bought my version and copied all the details almost to the letter, except where to machine them even cheaper.

Here is the model they announced would be available in December for mass consumption. 10622713_787161171304656_4951258050333183088_n.jpg

I remember your original run of these which was only a few months ago. I also remember that Saber Forge bought two of these hilts from you during that run. If he did indeed reverse engineer your sabers to help in the design of his version, that is not cool. Not cool at all.

Last edited:
This is so shameless, it's sad. I was in on the first TFUII run and it is the flagship of my collection! It doesn't surprise me when people want to copy excellence, but have some self-respect and at least try to do something all your own :darnkids

I don't even know what to say to that. I have supported Saber Forge's recent improvement in service and quality but I'm not so sure I can anymore.

I don't even know what to say to that. I have supported Saber Forge's recent improvement in service and quality but I'm not so sure I can anymore.
I feel EXACTLY the same way. Just 2 days ago I went to bat for them on RL forum when a bunch of folks started discussing whether or not to do business with them based on his past feedback.

no they called me all kinds of stuff on face book, and I saved all the screen caps. and will forward them to who want to see them..

Glad I'm holding off buying something from them now! Absolutely awful, I don't create/ build/ mold anything myself I will always try and buy from the original dealer or creator so I cannot support this what so ever completely and utterly disgraceful. I won't be buying a Mara jade lightsabre from them anytime soon, maybe not at all now. I'm so sorry that some one had copied and stolen your hard work

Yeah... How silly do we feel now that we've been supporting them to rise up despite that arrogant attitude and the bad consumer service reviews from a few years ago?

Pretty nice slap in the face I'd say, nice way to remind what a massive business really is...

Likewise.

It's ironic that all this is happening as I will be receiving a Nocturne Armory hilt with a SF electronic install...

My design is completely different than his, this post is fallacious defamation, and if it stays up me and Solo will be in a legal battle.

My design uses a totally different type of assembly, my design does not have a crystal chamber, my design has a removable shroud, the only thing similar about our sabers, is the exterior WHICH IS BASED ON A SW VIDEO GAME SABER THAT NEITHER OF US ORIGINALLY DESIGNED.

You don't notice me complaining when Solo buys my jade fire for 99 and sells it for 2500-3000.00

He wants to corner the market on a design that is not even his, and that is not going to happen, I am going to release a beautiful and affordable TFU2 saber onto the market.

The difference here is that Solo didn't reverse engineer those hilts --- he merely customized it.

Nor did he ever claim that it was his original hilt design. What difference does it make if the original hilt cost 99, and he heavily customized it and charged more money? I just watched how they make steering wheels for race cars- they start off as 200.00 ish products, mod them with custom electronics, paddle shifters, etc., , and make them worth thousands as well. I fail to see the issue with that.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back