DS2V3--The Perfect Cast OWK/Luke ANH/ROTJ saber kit. Launching Sunday 6pm EST

Make it a v2 ;)
Oh Yeah Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

I ordered two. First one is going to be an ANH “style” motorized stunt. Motor mounts are drilled and tapped. Everything test fit, with the motor and bushings installed. Tomorrow I can start the painting process.

Attachments

• IMG_2047.jpeg
    IMG_2047.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2048.jpeg
    IMG_2048.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 104
I ordered two. First one is going to be an ANH “style” motorized stunt. Motor mounts are drilled and tapped. Everything test fit, with the motor and bushings installed. Tomorrow I can start the painting process.
H3ll yeah!! I love it!!

Take a break from the forums and I miss out... 100% my fault haha. The builds look great!

Here's hoping for a second run!

Motor is working, now I am starting work on converting my Glowmex antenna into a blade.

I was able to find all of the internals for this saber: 12V motor, bushings, bearings and switches on Amazon.

My plan is to go over the copper color on the wind vane area with different shades of brown and red. I am also planning to add a set of transistors from Romans to the clamp. But for now I am satisfied with the build.

Attachments

• IMG_2102.mov
    66.2 MB
Last edited:
Motor is working, now I am starting work on converting my Glowmex antenna into a blade.

I was able to find all of the internals for this saber: 12V motor, bushings, bearings and switches on Amazon.

My plan is to go over the copper color on the wind vane area with different shades of brown and red. I am also planning to add a set of transistors from Romans to the clamp. But for now I am satisfied with the build.
Still waiting on material to build my own blade. This is one I purchased off eBay which arrived today.

My "phase 2" build is a full working pixel saber. I had to make a chassis with a forward-firing speaker, so that I could use existing holes for sound instead of drilling holes in the pommel cap. The sound tests work pretty well, so I'm going to refine it and try to get a full build done up this weekend. I'll post the build and the STLs once I'm done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back