Do i resemble any character?

Ratatosk

Hello everyone!

I really want to make a costume but if i´m going to portray a specific character i want to make sure there is a resemblance between me and the character.
I´m 6ft 2 163lbs athletically built and any suggestions are welcomed.
So if i look like any movie game or comic book character please do tell!

Attachments

• IMG_20140806_141337.jpg
    IMG_20140806_141337.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_20140806_141707.jpg
    IMG_20140806_141707.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 233
Put a bald cap on and be Riddick. You could also do a decent Batman.

Edit:

I just looked at the full-on front pic. You have the "Harrison Ford Sneer" down pretty good - so add Indy and Han Solo to the list!

Last edited:
You definitely pull off Riddick! Though, if you are going for full-bodied accuracy, Wesker is probably the better option. (While I cannot see the rest of you from the pics, I also happen to be 6'2", and about 167lbs., and I figure I would need about 20 more pounds of muscle, minimum, before I could attempt Riddick. Hence that suggestion.)

I think you look a little bit like a young Chris Hemsworth.

Would need to do some serious bulking up at 6'2 and 163 lbs to play Thor though....nothing against you but thats not athletic thats rail thin.

Lol, bummer. Don't worry about it though. I remember telling someone once that I wished I could gain some weight and grow a beard. They said , "Why are you in a hurry to be fat and hairy?" Lol. That stuck with me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back