Tjack lenses and Zentai Zone?

I'm doing this exact thing, my suits on the way and I've sent TJack the money for his deluxe faceshell and lenses, gonna puffy paint the webs on the suit and see how it goes

Yeah I'm trying to figure out which size lenses to get before it gets here. I already ordered mine too. My gut says get the large to be sure.

Im going with the smaller ones, when you ordered on Zentai Zentai, did you order their EVA lenses too? if not then the mask should arrive with no holes for eyes so you can cut the eyeholes yourself and apply TJacks lenses over it as you see fit

I didn't choose any option for eyes. all I chose was removable mask. I didn't order from zentai zentai.. I ordered from zentai zone.

im in a very similar boat, my suit arrives tomorrow according to fedex, and my lenses are on the slim/small side. i've already had to scrap my faceshell as it was too small for my face, so i'm praying for a bit of luck with the lenses.
IF it does infact arrive tomorrow (fingers crossed) i can post the measurements of my mask eyes here for you as i chose the same options.

ok, so laying the mask flat and measuring the longest and widest parts i have 10cm and 5cm, this seems to be a spot on fit for my lenses which are from the asm2 sunglasses. be aware that obviously the material stretches upon wearing so the eyes are bigger. lets hope that the glue holds up to the stretching :S

any help?
IMG_0066.JPGIMG_0065.JPG

I had mine done from zentai-zentai, I do not know if its the same thing with Zone but I assume it is. The lenses are glued on and not very securely. I had my suit for a month while I was working on it still and the lense just peeled off on its own. It's good if you are going to a con really soon, but yeah I recommend Tjack

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back