The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

As much as I was annoyed they didn't have the nerve to kill Judith a la the comics, she HAS given us a few good moments of suspense.

And keeping Judith alive keeps the possibility of the "baby is the cure and carries the anti-virus".
I don't want to see anything close to the happy Star Trek ending... when it ends, I hope we get a grim Rick surrounded by walkers after everyone is gone with his hand on his holster, a big smile on his face and the camera cuts to black with only the sound of shots ringing out.

Did anyone catch the tank in the street in the episode before this? Saw it for a few seconds when Darryl and Carroll were creeping around the buildings in Atlanta

A smartypants on another forum I belong to made this deduction- gotta say it's pretty convincing.:

The title of the mid-season finale is "Coda".

One of the definitions from Merriam's is: an ending part of a piece of music or a work of literature or drama that is separate from the earlier parts.

Music= Beth

EDIT: Yay for my 200th post! It only took me 8 years to do it. :lol

They're also saying a surprise cast member will on the Talking Dead after the show, so someone's buying. Hopefully they get rid of Abraham, hate that character.

Did anyone catch the tank in the street in the episode before this? Saw it for a few seconds when Darryl and Carroll were creeping around the buildings in Atlanta

Yeah I caught that too. I would assume that most tanks are probably out of gas. I think in that case you'd go until you couldn't move and then they probably died in there from lack of supplies. I think the only tanks that are still operable would be the ones where they had the hatches open and walkers got the soldiers.

Is that the same tank that Rick was hiding in when Glenn "rescued" him in season 1?

They are going to leave us hanging for what, 3 months?
Not me. I finally got burned out a couple weeks ago when they showed Carol being wheeled into a hospital room. At that point I realized I really did not care that much for any of the characters anymore. And I kept thinking, "Either Eugene will get killed on the way to DC or he will turn out to not actually know anything." Imagine my surprise when I heard on the radio somewhere that he turned out to be phony and they beat him into a coma.

Spoilers don't normally offend me, but damnit. I just got home, hopped onto the web and the first post I see at the top of my Facebook feed is:
goddamnit.jpg

I mean, seriously. Way to go, whoever runs the TWD facebook page. I'm going to have to unlike things not to get spoiled before I can watch something now? What's next, Star Wars?

Well that was a pointless, anti-climactic send off for a good character. I really think they've run out of anything new or interesting to do. I think I'm done watching this show. Although I did give a little cheer when Rick ran that dude over.

Spoilers don't normally offend me, but damnit. I just got home, hopped onto the web and the first post I see at the top of my Facebook feed is:

I mean, seriously. Way to go, whoever runs the TWD facebook page. I'm going to have to unlike things not to get spoiled before I can watch something now? What's next, Star Wars?

Same thing happened to me! I'm so pissed right now!

You go on Facebook shortly before, during or shortly after The Walking Dead airs... You risk your life!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back