The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

The Walking Dead season 5 is going nice. So much suspense and thrill to come. He's my favorite character and em love to see him again and again. Actually i am looking for the jacket which he worn in the drama series. and i saw the similar one.

The-Walking-Dead-Rick-Grimes-Jacket.jpg

It is from prostarjackets.com. I am new in online shopping please help me.

Last edited:
No commentary on last night's episode yet? The pavement zombies were notably gross, and I knew Sasha was gonna be double crossed well before it happened. (I was worried that Officer Bob was going to toss her out the window, though.)

I wonder if, during a zombie apocalypse, I'd get a thrill from finding a yo-yo. I hope not...

I thought she was going out the window for sure :thumbsup

Same here. I really thought that it was stupid for her to trust him like that, even though I didn't get a bad vibe from him I didn't completely trust him either and you would think that having survived that long Sasha would have been more careful about trusting people she hasn't known for very long. I would have asked Bob where his buddy was, what to look for to recognize him and then have Bob remain where he was while I went to take a pot shot at his buddy.

Same here. I really thought that it was stupid for her to trust him like that, even though I didn't get a bad vibe from him I didn't completely trust him either and you would think that having survived that long Sasha would have been more careful about trusting people she hasn't known for very long. I would have asked Bob where his buddy was, what to look for to recognize him and then have Bob remain where he was while I went to take a pot shot at his buddy.

THAT. And even then, I'd have stripped the cop's tactical gear off before I tied him up.

Not a bad episode. Sets up a lot. Sasha is an idiot--WE all saw Bob escaping. The melted zombies were awesome looking. Really nice fx work on those. Daryl going full Predator with the zombie's head/spine was a riot. More Glenn and Maggie, whom I like, so that was cool.

Someone's going to die next week, right? My money's on Beth. I really think killing Carol would be a mistake, but--nobody's safe on the show, I guess.

The priests is a whiney twit and I hope he dies, but with the nail in the foot symbolism, I assume he'll pull a ***** and save them all somehow. He'll be the dues ex machina.

What ever happened to not wanting to fire a gun because the noise would attract walkers? Now they can fire off rounds in downtown Atlanta willy-nilly, with nary a walker to be seen.

Someone's going to die next week, right? My money's on Beth. I really think killing Carol would be a mistake, but--nobody's safe on the show, I guess.

I just read some things that point to Beth now possibly. What a freaking cop out. I'm getting really sick of this "Nobody is safe. This season is going to be deadlier than ever. Blah blah blah" crap. Until they kill a popular core-group member those statements mean absolutely nothing.

I just read some things that point to Beth now possibly. What a freaking cop out. I'm getting really sick of this "Nobody is safe. This season is going to be deadlier than ever. Blah blah blah" crap. Until they kill a popular core-group member those statements mean absolutely nothing.

I think it's a good thing...I don't want to go through the bother to get too invested in new characters. If Carol dies, I may stop watching. She's one of the best things about the show.

What ever happened to not wanting to fire a gun because the noise would attract walkers? Now they can fire off rounds in downtown Atlanta willy-nilly, with nary a walker to be seen.

With all the echoing off the buildings, locating a shooter would be tricky. That's why the patrol car had to drive around a while to narrow it down.

No one is going to die next week. It's the mid season break. Someone may die when the show comes back though. They are going to leave us hanging for what, 3 months? How long is the mid season break?

No walkers downtown, they all moved to the burbs! LoL.

*sigh* This show. We have a stretch of great episodes where people actually act intelligently, and then someone goes and gets stupid again. For frak sake, Sasha, just because his name is Bob, it doesn't mean he's a good guy! :angry

No one is going to die next week. It's the mid season break. Someone may die when the show comes back though. They are going to leave us hanging for what, 3 months? How long is the mid season break?

No walkers downtown, they all moved to the burbs! LoL.

I GUARANTEE someone from the group is going to die next week.

Uuuhhh... Actually Hershel was very popular.

I thought she was going out the window for sure :thumbsup

That's what I thought was going to happen. I think the cop knew that the first thing you do as a hostage is to make yourself seem human. They should never have had one person guarding them anyway.

THAT. And even then, I'd have stripped the cop's tactical gear off before I tied him up.

Exactly what I said while watching it. They should have at least taken their vests. I assume they lost all the tactical gear from the prison guards when they left the prison.

My guess is that most of the walkers in the immediate area where all napalmed unless they were inside.

I think it's Eugene who dies. When he woke up, the noise he made was very noticeably zombie-esque.

Either that, or it's Maggie. She did go to check on him, after all.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back