The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

I'm glad you guys aren't on the show, otherwise every episode would be 10 minutes long and would be the crew running in and securing an area and killing the bad guys while wearing full tactical gear with fresh stockpiles of ammo, then sitting and eating pudding the other 5 minutes.

I think it's Eugene who dies. When he woke up, the noise he made was very noticeably zombie-esque.

Either that, or it's Maggie. She did go to check on him, after all.

I don't think Eugene died. you could hear Maggie telling him to take it easy. She should definitely be able to tell the difference between a walker Eugene and live Eugene

Yeah, Eugene will survive for now. They need a worthless slug on the show for a while.

Yeah... useless. Guess you missed the part where Rosita said Eugene taught her how to jury rig a filtration system for drinking water. Eugene isn't a combatant, but he isn't useless.

If anyone's dead weight for the group right now, it's Gabriel.

Yeah... useless. Guess you missed the part where Rosita said Eugene taught her how to jury rig a filtration system for drinking water. Eugene isn't a combatant, but he isn't useless.

If anyone's dead weight for the group right now, it's Gabriel.

Agreed. I am just still pissed at Eugene. I knew it was coming and I am still pissed ha. I feel like there needs to be more to Gabriel because it would be too convenient for him to die. I feel like he'd be just fine not living in this world. I'd prefer he at least begins to get his **** together before they kill him off. I do agree that he is completely dead weight though. He can't even fight off nails.

You know who I really liked a lot? The Governor. We need another really compelling bad guy. The writers led us to Terminus, then just ended that storyline almost immediately. We never got to know them, the threat was over as soon as it was introduced. These hospital clowns can't hold a candle to the Gov. The show needs a proper antagonist again.

You know who I really liked a lot? The Governor. We need another really compelling bad guy. The writers led us to Terminus, then just ended that storyline almost immediately. We never got to know them, the threat was over as soon as it was introduced. These hospital clowns can't hold a candle to the Gov. The show needs a proper antagonist again.

The Governor story almost put me off watching permanently.

Really? He's been my favorite part of the show. I also liked the tension with Shane. We need some TENSION in this series. They squandered Terminus.

Oh come on- we all know who the dead weight is here. She doesn't pull her own, she's lazy and just sits there while everyone is dying! Yes, I'm talking about Judith.

I think Glenn and Maggie should remain because the show is so dark that it needs a bit of hope. If a story is completely hopeless, I think people lose interest.

I don't see Carrol dying because they killed off Andrea (mostly due to lack of populariy) and she's kind of taken Andrea's place. She lasted all the way through in the comics. Carrol is one of the most popular characters right now and tv is a business. You've got to give viewers characters to root for and I sure don't think those are Eugene, Gabriel or even Abraham right now.

Of course, these are only my opinions. I don't know what's actually going to happen. AMC could always do something different (aka dumb).

I highly suspect that it will be Beth, and possibly Tyreese. I'm betting Tyreese doesn't make it to the end of the season at the very least, even if he doesn't get smoked in the midseason finale.

Oh come on- we all know who the dead weight is here. She doesn't pull her own, she's lazy and just sits there while everyone is dying! Yes, I'm talking about Judith.

I think Glenn and Maggie should remain because the show is so dark that it needs a bit of hope. If a story is completely hopeless, I think people lose interest.

I don't see Carrol dying because they killed off Andrea (mostly due to lack of populariy) and she's kind of taken Andrea's place. She lasted all the way through in the comics. Carrol is one of the most popular characters right now and tv is a business. You've got to give viewers characters to root for and I sure don't think those are Eugene, Gabriel or even Abraham right now.

Of course, these are only my opinions. I don't know what's actually going to happen. AMC could always do something different (aka dumb).

As much as I was annoyed they didn't have the nerve to kill Judith a la the comics, she HAS given us a few good moments of suspense.

True... But she's just going to get heavier, yet still have those tiny legs.

I can definitely see Beth dying this season. I think it's foreshadowed by her telling Darryl he'll miss her when she's gone.

I hope it wasn't me. I really like Maggie and don't want her to die.

Then again, her and Glen are happy, so according to the Rules Of Television, she must be sacrificed to the Network Gods in exchange for more ratings.

I think he meant a few posts up from Robiwon's post that was quoted was the potential answer. yours came after Robiwon's

I don't think Eugene died. you could hear Maggie telling him to take it easy. She should definitely be able to tell the difference between a walker Eugene and live Eugene

I agree. They just had him make a noise like that to make you think it might be a walker. I think Abraham thought he had lost control and killed Eugene so that's why he just kneeled there (besides Maggie telling him to stay :lol ). I say that because as soon as Eugene makes a noise, Abraham reached for the water bottle.

I agree. They just had him make a noise like that to make you think it might be a walker. I think Abraham thought he had lost control and killed Eugene so that's why he just kneeled there (besides Maggie telling him to stay :lol ). I say that because as soon as Eugene makes a noise, Abraham reached for the water bottle.

Oh man! That's a great pick up! I didn't think of it that way, but that makes a ton of sense.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back