Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Hi again Trimotor.

These are the measurements I will need:

MF DEAGO CABIN CONE MEASUREMENTS 1.jpg MF DEAGO CABIN CONE MEASUREMENTS 2.jpg MF DEAGO CABIN CONE MEASUREMENTS 3.jpg MF DEAGO CABIN CONE MEASUREMENTS 4.jpg

In base to these measurements I will design and adapt the new cockpit -floor, console and seats- and backwall.

For the cone the idea is to match the proportions of the original studio scale model -the 32"- or the master replica model.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again @Trimotor.

These are the measurements I will need:

View attachment 446022 View attachment 446023 View attachment 446024 View attachment 446025

In base to these measurements I will design and adapt the new cockpit -floor, console and seats- and backwall.

For the cone the idea is to match the proportions of the original studio scale model -the 32"- or the master replica model.

Thanks!

Here are your measurements FZ6! I have measured them multiple times to make sure they are accurate. They should be accurate to within a millimetre at the most.

View attachment 446022

Internal - 74mm
External - 77mm

View attachment 446023

Internal - 71mm Excluding plastic lip, 73mm including plastic lip
External - 77mm

View attachment 446024

Straight length measured at 90 degrees to the frame as pictured - 68mm

View attachment 446025

Front frame, red arrows as pictured - 40mm
Front frame, raised part - 39mm

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Here are your measurements FZ6! I have measured them multiple times to make sure they are accurate. They should be accurate to within a millimetre at the most.

Internal - 74mm
External - 77mm

Internal - 71mm Excluding plastic lip, 73mm including plastic lip
External - 77mm

Straight length measured at 90 degrees to the frame as pictured - 68mm

Front frame, red arrows as pictured - 40mm
Front frame, raised part - 39mm

Hope this helps!

Perfect!!!

This helps a lot!!!

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Perfect!!!

This helps a lot!!!

:thumbsup :thumbsup

You are most welcome, hopefully this will be enough to give you a head start so that there will only be a few fitting tweaks to be made when you get your own cockpit cone delivered and test fit.

Thanks very much for making an accurate cockpit available to all of us!

Looking forward to see what can be done to upgrade the cockpit. I hate the dash sticker as it won't stay down!

Chris.

Chris,

I managed to get the sticker to lie flat by cutting along the three panel lines to create the three separate panel angles. I also cut out the throttle column to apply separately.

attachment.php

Those bloody throttle levers have been the bane of my afternoon. Snapped one and gave up on the fourth. Damned if im buying another issue for another set.

The Millennium Falcon is now available in the US

Happy building!

Spencer

I hate you guys. :p

I just got off the phone with DeAgo Germany, and the customer relations lady told me to call back in late spring because at the moment there are no plans to continue the release. Damn. But here´s not giving up hope ...

Did you!? We where let off lightly then :lol If you look at the heading at the top of the page when opened you will notice that it is in the U.S Forum :facepalm The trouble is we are now down for forum maintenance from 7pm UK independence time until the early hours of the morning :D;)

Spencer

Last edited:
Did you!? We where let off lightly then :lol If you look at the heading at the top of the page when opened you will notice that it is in the U.S Forum :facepalm The trouble is we are now down for forum maintenance from 7pm UK independence time until the early hours of the morning :D;)

Spencer

Right. But when you scroll to the US website, there is no sign of the MF. The website still seems to be operational. So are you saying the MF should be there soon?

They are working on the website updates.. Keep a lookout on Facebook etc and don't forget we are 8 hours in front so it takes that long for the info to catch up stateside. ;) :lol

Spencer

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back