Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Poster Sculpture

I Bondoed Indy to the sun/ support beam, so he can stand by himself:

IMG_0577.jpg

And I've been working on sculpting Henry:

IMG_2448.jpgIMG_2454.JPG

Whoa! Super cool and weird.

How deep is the whole set up going to be?

Thanks!
In true Indy style: ' I'm making this up as I go.' The depth is more than I'd have liked, but to make the scales of the different objects relatively line up, it was necessary. It's ultimately going to be about a foot deep, with the height being 21 inches and the width being 14 in. I'm going to be trying things to make the background less harsh of a drop though.

are you flippin' kidding me? this is AWESOME! i'm still sitting in my chair and all, but i'm totally blown away. the talent around this place just baffles me sometimes. fantastic, fantastic work.

Oh geeze, I haven't worked on this since June! .. of last year! And as a result of that gap: I got better at sculpting and realized I didn't like the Marcus sculpt anymore. So here is my clay poured and re-sculpted Marcus:

Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 6.15.24 PM.png

Last edited:
very cool! are you going to make the column that represents the sun light up somehow? Also curious how you're going to get the horses out in front of that. This is a great build, I love seeing more work on it, keep going!

very cool! are you going to make the column that represents the sun light up somehow? Also curious how you're going to get the horses out in front of that. This is a great build, I love seeing more work on it, keep going!

I didn't have any plans to include lighting in this, but that is a really cool idea.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back