Custom Indiana Jones 'Collectable' figure

Sevv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've decide to possibly make my own collectable Indiana Jones figure. I recently got into a discussion about collectable figures and how, well really so many just don't look like the character they are supposed to be. You would have thought in this day and age they would just be a scan of the actor but looking on the EXO-6 website, even Sideshow I haven't been happy with the likenesses.

With Dial of Destiny almost upon us I really cant find a good Indiana Jones so I'm thinking about making my own. Not sure which forum for this, its part sculpting, part printing, part prop making, part everything.

I've updated my Ford sculpt, this is... oh mark 4/5 by this point :) Aged him up a bit to match up with the Dial of Destiny and its at a point I'm pretty happy with. Big improvement in the eyes.

Resin printed here at both 1:4 scale and 1:6th scale... not sure which to go with. Do I sculpt and print his clothing or make them out of fabric, again not sure. Depends on the scale I guess.

Lets see where this goes. The hat goes on and it just sells it does it? :)

Oh the hat, thats just placeholder at this point. I also had a few errors with the printing I can fix those for next time.

What do people think? Worth perusing?

print1.jpg

print2.jpg

print3.jpg

print4.jpg

print5.jpg

That's an excellent likeness!

As we know his face is quirky and few sculptors get a really good likeness. You've nailed his lower face so well that that's all I would need to see to know who it was.

And you've got his age spot-on.

Harrison_Ford_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg
Harrison.jpg
harrison-ford-net-worth-ftr.jpg

Just my 2 cents that may improve the sculpt...It appears your emphasis on the nose curving to his right is more than real life if you are going for the photo-matched likeness. Great work overall!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back