Scratch built Star Destroyer NEW PICS WITH LIGHTS by Daniel Beck page 6

Re: Scratch built Star Destroyer 2nd attempt updated 5/15/14

yea I like it better than the first. In no way accurate, but neither is the rest of the ship. But it gets the idea across.

Re: Scratch built Star Destroyer 2nd attempt updated 5/15/14

IMG_3042.JPGIMG_3041.JPGIMG_3040.JPGIMG_3039.JPGIMG_3035.JPGIMG_3034.JPGIMG_3032.JPGIMG_3031.JPGIMG_3030.JPGIMG_3026.JPGIMG_3043.JPGIMG_3047.JPGIMG_3050.JPGIMG_3052.JPGMore pics to come. I hope you enjoy! I had a LOT of fun!!!! Fiber optics are not trimmed though because someone else is going to do the lighting. But as for the build it is complete.

Re: Scratch built Star Destroyer 2nd attempt FINISHED! pics on page 5

Very nicely done morsesith21 your SD turned out really good,I also have a SD but mine is the Randy Cooper one that I still have to build but that will be a long time before I even start on it,I need to start on my Mike Salzo BSG first..

Clarence

Thank you for the comment Clarence. Hope to one day see your RCSD built and finished. I love this ship so much that I enjoy seeing everyones rendition of it.

Thank you for the comment Clarence. Hope to one day see your RCSD built and finished. I love this ship so much that I enjoy seeing everyones rendition of it.

Yeah you do not see to many of the RCSD being built but there is a few out there who do have them,I am actually not sure if anyone on here on the forum has built one as I have not seen one,of course I have not been a member here very long ether..

Clarence

Stunning! I can see it flying over the top of the screen now! :)

Looks Super, cant wait to see it all light up. Thanks Jim

WOW - astounding detail and workmanship - and scratchbuilt?? INSANE

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back