Terra Nova Pistol

Sean

Sr Member
I put this build aside. probably right when the show was canceled and every one here had finished there builds.
decided to finely get the little pieces I was missing and finish this. still have to put the alen screws in the shroud cover. and a bit more bondo here and there and paint it. and call It done and then move on to other projects put to the side..

IMG_0468.JPGIMG_0469.JPGIMG_0470.JPG

Great job. I really miss this show. Died before its time.
I put this build aside. probably right when the show was canceled and every one here had finished there builds.
decided to finely get the little pieces I was missing and finish this. still have to put the alen screws in the shroud cover. and a bit more bondo here and there and paint it. and call It done and then move on to other projects put to the side..

View attachment 242802View attachment 242803View attachment 242804

Hey thanks guys. depending on weather I will get the last of It done this weekend. post you guys a pic and call her done...

Nice job. I too built one as the show was ending. I've revisited it a couple times since. Modding it. It's still a gun I love to pick up. It has a great feel to it. Good job on your build!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back