2164-imperial-probe-droid-007.jpg

2164-imperial-probe-droid-009.jpg

2164-imperial-probe-droid-005.jpg

2164-imperial-probe-droid-011.jpg

Re: Sideshow's 1:6 Probe Droid accuracy help

Pre ordered mine last night - can't wait
Due around the end of June in the UK.

Hopefully they ditch that rod for an acrylic one or that's one of the first mods to do.

A clear acrylic rod would be great! If SS doesn't offer it maybe a company can make it

BTW does anyone have more info about this picture please?

yeb9i.jpg

Looks like the Probot is about to pinch their behinds :D

Those dudes need it. They both got a paunchy gut. There is a whole story there about these guys and that droid that needs to be written!

Can't wait for this!! Just got the hot toys Luke bespin for Xmas!!!! Details are amazing

Re: Sideshow's 1:6 Probe Droid accuracy

Some pics by SSF member DinosoarDaz:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

From SSF member Chrichob - comparison with 1:4 SSC Snowtrooper and 1:6 SSC Stormie:

14967973261_157a74624d_b.jpg

The fans who got this say it is great. A bit on the light side and quite fragile, so need to be careful when assembling the legs. The lights and sound are great. Cannot wait for mine to arrive. There is a friend of mine trying to make clear acrylic rods for the Probot.

As for accuracy, you guys said it is great so that is a big plus! :)

The fans who got this say it is great. A bit on the light side and quite fragile, so need to be careful when assembling the legs. The lights and sound are great. Cannot wait for mine to arrive. There is a friend of mine trying to make clear acrylic rods for the Probot.

As for accuracy, you guys said it is great so that is a big plus! :)

The stand rod needs to be replaced for sure. I have a plastics store very close to me so just a matter of matching the diameter.

Btw a good friend of mine from Rebelscum posted a set of tutorial pics to help people assemble this properly

PROBOTDETAILS_zpsd0ba6106.jpgPROBOTDETAILS2_zpsebd82987.jpgPROBOTDETAILS3_zps3c7f3ee4.jpgPROBOTDETAILS4_zps1821136b.jpgPROBOTDETAILSB_zps3e9873ab.jpgprobe-droid instructions.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back