STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

Wasn't Kanan already confirmed as a Jedi, by the Jedi temple guard/inquisitor in the (yoda induced) vision ?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

but isn't there some kind of trial they are supposed to go through before confirmation?

unless his trial was the destruction of the order.

The vision was his trial, from how I understand. He had to admit that saving Ezra from the dark side was beyond him, and was *nighted*.

(How is it that he destroyed the order?)

The vision was his trial, from how I understand. He had to admit that saving Ezra from the dark side was beyond him, and was *nighted*.

(How is it that he destroyed the order?)

I could see that. not that he destroyed the order.. that he went through it's destruction would be trial enough for anyone.

but isn't there some kind of trial they are supposed to go through before confirmation?

there was the Jedi trails, but some Jedi were knighted with out completing the trails.

obiwan was granted knighthood by yoda for destroying darth maul

Anakin was granted knighthood by the council because of all the achievements he made in the clone wars

yoda told Luke he would be a Jedi knight once he killed Vader...

kanan was granted knighthood hood from yoda ( in a force vision) once kanan accepted he couldn't protect Ezra, and faced the biggest fear in the life which is death straight in the face and was going to let the temple guard (force vision yoda) strike him down..

that's how I understand it

Kanan...
...Survived the purge
...Is a key member in the forming and supporting the rebellion against the Galactic Empire (which I remind you is controlled by the Sith)
...Took on a Padawan and teaching him the ways of the Force.

And you don't think he went through any trials? :eek

Kanan...
...Survived the purge
...Is a key member in the forming and supporting the rebellion against the Galactic Empire (which I remind you is controlled by the Sith)
...Took on a Padawan and teaching him the ways of the Force.

And you don't think he went through any trials? :eek

the last two, no... that would be more personal choice than a trial...

the first one, definitely.

https://twitter.com/dave_filoni/status/728037494684454913

n87355540052_3033_bigger.jpgDave Filoni
@dave_filoni

May the 4th follow up: Rex in Season 3 looking like classic Clone Wars. #MayThe4thBeWithYou

ChqCO96UoAAc6vH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for sharing, I don't do Twitter. I wouldn't have been able to see it if it weren't for you, thanks buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got around to watching the last two episodes of the season. I thought both were pretty good. I never kept up with Clone Wars after about the second season. What happened with Maul?

Although I am enjoying the show, I really do wish they would wrap it up and let it just lead up to Rogue One. Too many of these types of shows just drag on too long. Let something end for a change.

You can't honestly think they would end the show after just 2 and a half seasons

i think so, who knows where season 3 will take us? the rumor is the time line is going to end CLOSE to where rogue one picks up, R1 takes place a few months before ANH, or so i have read

i think we have also been told by filoni himself that he's already starting the next new series. when where why and who's in it is what I'm wondering, where is he going to take us next?!? i wonder if we will see a cartoon series between RoTJ and TFA

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back