STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

While I still haven't watched TCW S05, I think bringing Snips back as Fulcrum (and possibly beyond that to Ep7) is a great idea!

While I still haven't watched TCW S05, I think bringing Snips back as Fulcrum (and possibly beyond that to Ep7) is a great idea!

Safety off whatever it is you are doing and watch season 5. If you are driving, pull over. If you are holding a baby, put it down.

NOW GO WATCH SEASON 5!!!!

(did I come on too strong?)

Safety off whatever it is you are doing and watch season 5. If you are driving, pull over. If you are holding a baby, put it down.

NOW GO WATCH SEASON 5!!!!

(did I come on too strong?)
Yeah well I have 1-4 on BluRay but when 5 was released, initial prices were not justifiable to my significant other, and knowing the series got cancelled somewhat hastily, my enthusiasm had cooled off somewhat. I guess it's just a matter of time until I complete my collection. Besides, my son (who will turn 5) has been watching some episodes and it looks like he'll follow in daddy's footsteps as far as SW is concerned...

It's not part of Netflix's selection here in my (obviously non-US) country. I know because I *have* a Netflix subscription. And if your next argument will be to get a US proxy or VPNN setup: cba ... ;-)

Or you can look at it from the other side of the coin and say, "Wow 14 episodes, that's one more than the normal 13 you get from cable shows!".

So they said that the season two premiere is at Celebration. Is it just the first episode getting shown or does the season truly begin right after that? Are we only getting a two month off season for the show?

If Fulcrum is Ahsoka, I have no problem with a different voice actress. When we left her at the end of Clone Wars she was fourteen. Now she'd be in her late twenties. Girls' voices chance a teensy bit over a decade and a half. :p

--Jonah

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back