2 Sonics for the 2nd Doctor?

Here are my caps from "The War Games" German pistol scene and the wall panel scene. Not many but then these were the best angles in the scenes.

ScreenShot2011-12-11at123303PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-11at120521PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-11at115606AM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-11at115518AM.png

Looking at them again I shoudl have set the deinterlace maybe I'll do these again when I find time.

and an internet find for "The Dominators"

sonic7.jpg

Nice caps & clean too. That confirms a few thing re the war games version. Thanks. ;)

Re Dominators. It look like the bulb has been taken out. Or just a bit of tube with a trigger grip.

Nice caps & clean too. That confirms a few thing re the war games version. Thanks. ;)

Oh yeah, it's a perfect match if you ask me.

Re Dominators. It look like the bulb has been taken out. Or just a bit of tube with a trigger grip.

I felt the same. It looked to me that they may be using the reverse end of the pen light set on an hand grip.

I'm sorry! I was only making a joking reference to the "Is it angled?" discussion we had back in the penlight thread. I wasn't being in any way serious. :lol They clearly used the same prop throughout the War Games.

On another note, I got my whistle today! Pics later.

Ah don't say that about the little fellow, :( this is the baby that started it all. Hidden away in front of our eyes for 45yrs. Not what I had in my head as I've said before, but the original Sonic no less. Yep the Pen Torch was a vast improvement.

For my Second Doctor Costume I have a green laser that looks almost identical to that penlight. I will post a pic later

Well, if the 90 recovered episode rumour does end up being true, we will soon know if Pat had a whistle in his hand ... or was he pleased to see Victoria ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back