Demon Vampire Zombie Werewolf Supernatal Hunter's trunk/ Monster box Prop Display

eerie4

So I was going to wait till it was done to post pic's but I was watching tested.com where Adam was building the cool Blade Runner case and thought I'd share the first half of the display box I was working on. I have a few larger steamer trunks around my cave for tables and wanted to get a smaller one for stacking. Plus I love those vampire hunter kits like in Ripley's or ebay...lol but wanted to collect the items my self which is around the time I found this forum. So here is some photos of my collection I'm sure some look familiar from the junk yard but i did the leather and tray myself....

My idea is this trunk was made from the timbers of Salem forest with iron pulled from the melted shackles of the witch trials. The items have been past down from demon Knight to Van Helsing, from Supernatural hunter to Vampire Slayer. Its a mix of movies but all in the same basic myths

prop replicas from
Hell Boy
Constantine
Van Helsing
Boondocks Saints
Universal Wolf Man and Dracula
Bram Stokers Dracula
Indiana Jones Last Crusade
James Bond Live and Let Die
The Pick of Destiny
Exorcist: The Beginning
True Blood
Supernatural
Dresden Files
Vampire Dairy's
Underworld
Twilight
It

0216130011.jpg

0216130009d.jpg

0216130017a.jpg

0216130013.jpg

0216130013b.jpg

0216130014a.jpg

0216130017.jpg

0216130015.jpg

0216130015b.jpg

0216130022.jpg

0216130027a.jpg

0216130026b.jpg
0216130025a.jpg

build pic of tray
1117121918.jpg
1120121601a.jpg
0216130042.jpg
0216130045a.jpg

0216130342a.jpg
0216130343.jpg
0216130343a.jpg
0216130346.jpg
0216130354.jpg

0216130355.jpg

So what'cha think so far?!!...lol Its not done I still have the inside to finish off and a bit more weathering. I'm not trying to match it so much as I like the mismatch new and old look, being refurbished like its still in use...lol

Last edited:
Re: Monster Hunter's Kit Prop Display

OMG... I think this is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen lol It's like a big box of awesome. Your attention to detail is wonderful, things like the stickers.. it all just sets it off.

Wonderful, just wonderful.

Very cool. I was going to suggest you need an Amityville screech beetle . . . And then I saw the box :cool

:eek Wow. I love the attention to detail. The weathering is amazing!!!

My only nitpick is I think there are too many stickers on the back. But it's a minor nitpick. I love this kit.

someone said box of awesome they were right on !

The level of detail and care that went into this was great. you can see it all around and in the box very very nice. Looks like this thing should last a long time.

Good Work and thanks for sharing. Also loved the tested.com video made me want to go build a box, just like looking at your pictures is inspiring also.

thanks - Alex

Awe man, that is so cool. I've been thinking about making one of these.
The Good Samaritan and UV rounds make great centerpieces. The stickers crack me up too.

LOL...Yeah totally want to get a gold beetle for to keep in the match box from Constantine....
Very cool. I was going to suggest you need an Amityville screech beetle . . . And then I saw the box :cool

This thing is awesome!!

I have to ask, the big leather piece on top under the handle and the "Where Demons Be" map....did you make or buy those? Probably minor things compared to all the awesome items, but I absolutely love the map.

Yeah no i totally know what you mean it was kind agonizing finding right ones then had too many cool ones to choose from but like I say its not done there is a horizontal leather scroll holder thing I'll be mounting that hangs right off the back there so they may get covered at least partially anyway. I'll post more pic's as it comes along...
:eek Wow. I love the attention to detail. The weathering is amazing!!!

My only nitpick is I think there are too many stickers on the back. But it's a minor nitpick. I love this kit.

That is a jaw dropping, box of awesome! would of liked to see some Silver bullets, but i would love to have this in my house. Great job. *nevermind I think i see them with the green bullets

Last edited:

The top piece under the handle is actually an etched copper plate. The symbol is John Dee's Sigil of Ameth from his Enochian workings. I picked it up on an HP love craft site. Go's along with the 007 tarot deck under the bible, 007 being what Dee's signed his letters to the queen. Yeah the map in lid really sets it off, I totally dig it too but it's nothing I did, comes from The Demon Hunter's Hand Book. The map was a center foldout. I just had it resized and printed on canvas thenaged with coffee and stains. The art in the book is great, once I get it done I'll post the pics with the tray out, the inside is lined with pages from it as well...

This thing is awesome!!

I have to ask, the big leather piece on top under the handle and the "Where Demons Be" map....did you make or buy those? Probably minor things compared to all the awesome items, but I absolutely love the map.

Last edited:

That's beautiful! I love how you've crossed genres but they all have a similar theme. It's like a "How to survive virtually anything" kit.

That's beautiful! I love how you've crossed genres but they all have a similar theme. It's like a "How to survive virtually anything" kit.
Hey thanks I tried to keep them all in the same thread but basic rule was what ever looked cool...lol I saw you posting on the supernatural threads... I'm totally going to put a devils trap sigil on the bottom and want to find a place to put a hex bag. It was planed to go under the baby bats skull lid. Which I reset some magnets in to lock it in place but was too small for a hex bag so put in a few silver coins, some Bram Stokers, coins from Dracula (1992) and the Pick of Destiny just to be ready for any rock and roll devils too...lol
0216130347a.jpg

0216130348.jpg

Last edited:

So this is a conglomeration of monster/demon hunter props from multiple movies? Whatever it is, it's cool as hell. Great work man.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back