Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

re: Star Wars Standalone Film (Dir: Gareth Edwards)

so Gary Whitta wrote 2 movies... the Book of Eli and After Earth... and some video game stuff... and Gareth Edwards directed 2 movies: Godzilla and Monsters and a couple of TV shows.... either Disney got them for dirt cheap or these two are the biggest Star Wars fans ever and will write and direct the best SW films ever and this will be their biggest break! :D I'm all for lesser knowns and up and comers but who in the world thought these were the guys to do it? :p Hope to be surprised!

Re: Boba Fette

As a kid in the '80s, it was generally accepted by myself, and all of my friends,
that Fette was a Wookie slaver, and that Han rescued Chewie from him - hence Chewie's loyalty/bond with Solo,
and their recognition/fear of him.
It even said on the back of the Fette figure card that he wore Wookie braids.
Am I the only one who believed this as a kid, or remembers believing this?

Yeah, it was pretty well known back then that he had Wookiee scalps on his belt.

I'm sure I probably spelled it right as a kid.
I stopped caring after those horrendous prequels.

That said, I'm really, REALLY glad Disney will be doing more Star Wars.
Here's hoping they're more akin to the Star Wars I grew up with.

Re: Star Wars Standalone Film (Dir: Gareth Edwards)

Some yahoo just added Tem's name to the IMDB page for the movie. I wouldn't be against him being casts, but this doesn't even qualify as a rumor.

Yeah, think you're right… Need to not be so quick to feed all these unfounded mentions...

Yeah, think you're right… Need to not be so quick to feed all these unfounded mentions...

I think Tem is great but I don't think Disney will put a big film like this on his broad, but kind of niche and unknown in the US , shoulders. :) Same thing with Daniel Logan, although the shoulders are not nearly as broad.

ya, its not even on Tem's official IMDB page so if it was real and official it would be on his actual IMDB page by now. As for Danny Trejo I can see it... would be cool!

trejo.jpg
Just for fun.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back