X Plane From X Men 2

Thanks Guys,

Ok the engine nozzles are printed and they came out great. will post pics tonight when i get home. all thats left to do is mount the nozzles and Canards and paint this. which will happen this weekend.

For those of you who PMed me in the past that were interested in one PM me again if your serious and i can get started on your kit.

Al

Ok heres a few pics with the nozzles on. getting ready to paint. just needs a good fine sanding and ill be ready this week. also working on the base for this. will be painting this one late nights, a little hot during the day at 104 her in San Antonio.

some pics.

Thanks for looking.
Al

Ive started painting it. got a black base coat on it. after talking to a friend and discussing the color and going back and looking at the reference. it was decided the color should be a Very dark grey. almost black but still on the grey side. so im doing some test panels and when i find the color i like ill finish sand it and re shoot the right color.

Plus i have a few commision jobs. ones for a lucas concept artist ill see if he will let me post up the build. its a cool space ship. and another is a Concept military truck for the EOD units. almost like a buffalo but more modern and beefy. ill see if i can also post that one.

Al

Ok still working on the paint scheme for this. a friend of mine has been a great help in nailing down the colors for this.. its not straight black. trying to capture the movie look.

As for kits if you want one PM me only doing a few more.

Al

Heres a few pics with the base coat on. im hoping to get some time to finish this paint job soon.

WEM_0030_zpsdd0f96e9.jpg

WEM_0032_zpsa2d34832.jpg

WEM_0041_zps637c552d.jpg

WEM_0043_zps37f0978e.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Al

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back