Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are $40 each at the NIKE Outlets store. The last time I saw these in a Foot Locker, they were $70 or something. I might grab a few next time I am over there.

For my friend "The Mod Father" aka JediFyfe

He's getting the first sample as I am not 100% happy with it (he can use it to clean his mags with lol) The Font size if correct, just the placement is a tad off and the swoosh needs to be up and more to the right along with a few things sharpness wise of the print that will be fixed on the next one, BUT you get the general idea.

image ru

Attachments

• IMG_72051.jpg
    IMG_72051.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_72051.jpg
    IMG_72051.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 60
NIKE TUBEBAGS :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd....3_10152561220593841_4092011136469392277_n.jpg

Not quite the FOOTWEAR tube bag, but it is a start.

Very interesting!!!! But sadly for next year I'm conditioned to expect them to make about 50 screen-accurate ones and auction them for $10,000 each.

According to this page they are 15" x 9" x 9". Sounds kinda small, isn't it? Isn't the movie bag around 20-21" long?
http://www.amazon.com/NIKE-Sports-Cylindrical-Black-BA4516-067/dp/B007XZZM6M

And a win I had :)

10561588_10152571897788841_675590730136230532_n.jpg

When back lit, there are still some very small bubbles in this part, but the part is water clear and has great detail. I did the degassing and pouring a little different on the 2nd set, so hopefully they won't have any bubbles.

10377175_10152571897853841_8498132761963669457_n.jpg

I think this is about as close to RD (and 1989 Prop Shoe) as possible for DIY.

I have outrigger soles setting up as I post this. They won't be ready for de-mold until about 3am, so we will all have to wait for tomorrow to see the results of that.

As you can see, I finished my first shoe ! What is your opinion ?

photo (3).JPG

I have a last question, How can I smooth out the laces ? ( sorry for my english, I hope you understand )

I already saw that I should put an iron on it ? Is it true ? If yes, directly or with a shirt above the shoe ? :behave

It looks great maxencecayez ! Was it difficult? Cause I will get my mags tomorrow and maybe want to mod them myself but I'm a bit affraid to mess them up...
Where are you from?

Looks good Max.
Vormz it's not hard but time consuming. If you take your time, work it out in your head before hand, then it's just a matter of a little artistic skill and patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Max.
Vormz it's not hard but time consuming. If you take your time, work it out in your head before hand, then it's just a matter of a little artistic skill and patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice

what glue do you plan to use to glue them back onto your soles?
And a win I had :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd...._=1414629276_33739b50531d9a08594d2b98ac23636f

When back lit, there are still some very small bubbles in this part, but the part is water clear and has great detail. I did the degassing and pouring a little different on the 2nd set, so hopefully they won't have any bubbles.

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net...5_10152571897853841_8498132761963669457_n.jpg

I think this is about as close to RD (and 1989 Prop Shoe) as possible for DIY.

I have outrigger soles setting up as I post this. They won't be ready for de-mold until about 3am, so we will all have to wait for tomorrow to see the results of that.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah
use a plain tshirt and iron over it with some little steam

it takes a while

View attachment 352060

I have a last question, How can I smooth out the laces ? ( sorry for my english, I hope you understand )

I already saw that I should put an iron on it ? Is it true ? If yes, directly or with a shirt above the shoe ? :behave

View attachment 352060

Beautiful!! Pictures like this hardly get posted in this thread anymore, and I never tire of seeing them. Excellent work!

Where are you from?

I'm from France ! :ninja

Looks good Max.
@Vormz it's not hard but time consuming. If you take your time, work it out in your head before hand, then it's just a matter of a little artistic skill and patience.

Thanks a lot jedifyfe! And thank for your videos on youtube ! :cool

yeah
use a plain tshirt and iron over it with some little steam
it takes a while

Thank you, I will do it soon as possible !

Beautiful!! Pictures like this hardly get posted in this thread anymore, and I never tire of seeing them. Excellent work!

Thank you very much, I appreciated ! :$

When everything will be done, I will take pictures ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back