Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics of Cavx's clear soles on a US 8.5 pair of Luke's.

clearsoles1_zpsknbzpwmx.jpg

clearsoles2_zpsretmqqbz.jpg

clearsoles3_zps6qsls8tm.jpg

clearsoles8_zps5vuoylhn.jpg

clearsoles4_zpseah1n4o3.jpg

clearsoles5_zpsa0lokdk7.jpg

clearsoles6_zpsa0yo5cdi.jpg

clearsoles7_zpsqjbgu9k8.jpg

"These will be available tomorrow at NikeLab and NikeLab locations worldwide tomorrow.

So what does that mean. I'm not in the loop and have no idea how to buy most this stuff.

Really? A shoe that came out in 1981 (or some thing) for a 2015 release. *shakes head*

Do you know an trustful seller to buy the V2 on aliexpress please ? The one I knew is no more available. Thanks in advance guys.

Karin Chen, bought 2 pairs already. One of them was about a month or so ago. Great seller.

Sent from my iPhone us

I bought some over a month ago, unless he/she stopped after that.

Sent from my iPhone us

OK cool that she is back selling these. You pay a bit more from here, but you get your shoes.

You stirring this up again? At least we get a semy SA re-release of the Nike Bruins tomorrow.

Pass the popcorn.

- - - Updated - - -

Nike just Tweeted that they will be seeing MJ Fox tomorrow. Looks like self lacing shoes will be announced tomorrow.

I'd be more excited if they said a run of no lights MAGs were coming out this week.

Nike has made glow in the dark shoes before, it would be cool if they replaced the EL with glow in the dark pieces, but non electronic versions would be so awesome though!

called it... and y'all thought i was crazy or something...
Ummm...what?

That doesn't mean anything. They also just relaunched the Nike Bruins, the MAIN shoes Marty wears in the Trilogy. It seems more likely that their meeting with MJF has more to do with that announcement than anything else.

This is what I've been talking about everyone just takes little tiny things and acts like they're confirmation. NOTHING HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.

...Oh and Jedifyfe was being sarcastic anyway,

-Nick

The PR director for advertising or something for Nike also tweeted something about tomorrow we will learn if self lacing shoes is a part of the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think self lacing shoes WILL BE OUT. Just not Mags
And I think that if they even do that much it will be done like the Lexus "Hoverboard," a single unit in some inspirational video to show "how far we've come."

What are the stakes of this bet? haha

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back