Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I'd love to know if the $150 V2s are going to get sent, or if the people will just take your money and send nothing.....
Thinking about taking a trial next time I get paid, but that no feedback score worries me.....

I emailed the seller yesterday and still have no response, so I wouldn't be trusting that site.

Orders my boots from Karin last Friday sent out the saterday,the saterday night they hit Shanghai and no movement can any one shed some light on this ??

Last edited:
Orders my boots from Karin last Friday sent out the saterday,the saterday night they hit Shanghai and no movement since tracking number. : EA085186776CN can any one shed some light on this ??

A bit odd that they have gone from Shanghai and come back there.
  • SHANGHAI
    Mon 10/20/2014 11:59 pm
    Despatch from Sorting Center
  • MINHANG
    Mon 10/20/2014 11:35 pm
  • MINHANG
    Mon 10/20/2014 9:26 pm
  • SHANGHAI
    Mon 10/20/2014 6:42 pm
    Arrival at Sorting Center

Last edited by a moderator:
I pulled the trigger right now and bought myself a pair of Karin Chen shoes...... This is the first time i bought something from china since the V1 in 2012...and that time i never got the boots or the money back....I hope that Karin in better than that other seller.

i can't say for sure if the one you found will be legit since I haven't bought from there, but the V1's there are cheaper than the site I KNOW sends things:
http://www.etradelife.com/views.asp?hw_id=12177&class_id=13&sort_id=54&nsort_id=477
so take your pick, more expensive but confirmed delivery, (at least by one customer) or cheaper and fingers crossed you get something, though that's always the case buying from a replica seller you haven't bought from before - good rule to follow is to make the first order small so if it's a loss, at least it's a small one.
The V1's are good enough for general shoes - I like them even though they're not accurate and I still get random people commenting on them being cool. The midsoles are more comfortable in the V1's than the V2's because they're softer, even though the rubber outsoles are softer, and so, wear down faster.
You can get past the harder midsoles of the V2's by putting some really good insoles in them.
I'd love to know if the $150 V2s are going to get sent, or if the people will just take your money and send nothing.....
Thinking about taking a trial next time I get paid, but that no feedback score worries me.....

Hey, thanks a lot about the link, it's definitely better few more bucks for even one confirmed delivery than nothing. Do you know how they size? I had to return mines to Karin the first time due to the sizing issue we know about now.
I don't know if I prefer HC's or this V1s ones though, buck for buck...for a daily basis I might go with HC if i can, though they don't have the Nike swoosh. Well, maybe both if I can afford it next month.
It's soon now, but I think HC has done something really big and it will change things. Let's see what happens in the next months/year. Maybe Nike should think about something.

Those $150 V2s really smell funny, don't they? The seller hasn't answered to me yet since three days ago. Plus, one of the pictures has a "Karin Chen" watermark. I think it's definitely a no-no. If you take the leap, please let us know.

Regarding Karin, for any person joining us right now, I must say again it's 100% safe, plus a nice person too. Tracking number didn't work for me neither, but they arrived in about a week from China to Spain. God, that moment when I opened the box. The last time I felt like that was when I received my Darth Vader armor, but that's a whole other story.

Thanks again!

I did get a response back on my Alibarber account that simply says 222222222222 which is a hyperlink to Store No.1459167. From there you see the same image (without Karin's watermark) and the price of $150USD. There is no mention of shipping (maybe it comes up when you place the order) but the site appears to have full buyer's protection.

I did get a response back on my Alibarber account that simply says 222222222222 which is a hyperlink to Store No.1459167. From there you see the same image (without Karin's watermark) and the price of $150USD. There is no mention of shipping (maybe it comes up when you place the order) but the site appears to have full buyer's protection.

I clicked the item, says free shipping :cool

I'd love to, but unfortunately Ali Ex doesn't ship to my area, when I got my v2s last year I had a member from here order and he sent them to me from his location

So you going first?

For any people that have asked about the image with no SWOOSH and branding, have a look at the reflection.

Yes, I saw that store, and the reflection too. I also saw he sold 3 pairs of Black V2s, but no feedback at all. I tried to contact those buyers but it can't be done. Maybe some friends? Who knows.
For some other shoes it has sold 14 pairs, among other sales. 4 here, 3 there, 2 over there...about 30 sales and and zero feedback at all? Smells too funny to me.
For some shoes, he/she has Karin's watermark and some others are not watermarked.
And yes, it says free shipping and buyer's protection.

Even more weird, it has several V2s for sale, and some are $150/piece and some are $150/pair (precisely the pair one is Karin's watermarked). It doesn't make any sense to me.
And he/she is a member since September 27th.

I would never say it's not a reliable seller, but I will say I would never bet my money on it. Too many loose ends for me.
Anyone who takes the leap and let us know would be very much appreciated. I wish I could swallow my words, but meh...

Orders my boots from Karin last Friday sent out the saterday,the saterday night they hit Shanghai and no movement can any one shed some light on this ??

No idea why it went BACK to Shanghai but once it leaves for the UK it doesn't state "shipped to UK". It simple stays in "arrived at centre Shanghai" state until it arrives at the shipping centre in the UK at which point the status will update. Thats what it did with mine - I emailed Karin to ask why it hadn't moved from Arrived at shipping centre shanghai" for like 3 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't we all chip into someone trustworthy on this site - $5 / 10 dollars each minimise the risk and purchase a $150 dollar pair?

Then that person can re-pay us back after if they show up.......

Just an idea - I'd be up for it.

What's the link for the $150 V2s?

No idea why it went BACK to Shanghai but once it leaves for the UK it doesn't state "shipped to UK". It simple stays in "arrived at centre Shanghai" state until it arrives at the shipping centre in the UK at which point the status will update. Thats what it did with mine - I emailed Karin to ask why it hadn't moved from Arrived at shipping centre shanghai" for like 3 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't we all chip into someone trustworthy on this site - $5 / 10 dollars each minimise the risk and purchase a $150 dollar pair?

Then that person can re-pay us back after if they show up.......

Just an idea - I'd be up for it.

What's the link for the $150 V2s?
The link is in my quote^^

Hey! So I came to this thread because you guys were reviewing Karin's work! I wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her other shoes. I wanna know if the shoes are good enough for daily wear and are fine in the rain. (I was looking at the MAGs and the Air Yeezy II's)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back