Subscribe
    1 Day Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 5:34 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10676

cavx said: View Post
    Can anyone tell if these are the 2011 or 2016 version?
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    1 Day Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 5:38 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10677

spider2465 said: View Post
    Can anyone tell if these are the 2011 or 2016 version?
    That part is something I am still wondering about. They look mint and toe does look a bit bigger, but then again, he might have big feet and is just filling them out.
    1 Day Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 5:39 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10678

That part is something I am still wondering about. They look mint and toe does look a bit bigger, but then again, he might have big feet and is just filling them out.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing.
    From
    Leeds, UK
    1 Day Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 8:39 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10679

They are the 2016s. I had the 2011s long enough to know. The right shoe is the biggest giveaway, the material is further back, and no toes would lift the fabric that much at the front as they weren't flexible. He was probably loaned them by Nike via MJF.
  5. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    23 Hours Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 12:38 PM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10680

Yep. My friend Joe who built that Time Machine and who was backstage said they were the 2016's.
    From
    Melbourne, Australia
    21 Hours Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 2:46 PM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10681

yeah I thought they were 2016's too, because of the raised 'lace equivalent' on one of the shoes, that would make them the power lace version Some people get all the luck.
    From
    London, UK
    20 Hours Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 3:14 PM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10682

These are not the real shoe. We should not be expecting perfection here. They are a very good replica, but they are not perfect.
    These are a replica of essentially what is a replica (the real NIKE MAG is a replica of the movie shoe), so as we've discovered, there are things not quite right.

These guys (Davis and his team) have gone beyond any other supplier we have dealt with so far. But the same thing applies. I seriously don't think they own a warehouse full of product. They use the money you pay to go and buy a pair of shoes, take picks and then send them out. If a pair is rejected, it does not go back to the factory, it is on sold to the next person. I am sure my pair was rejected by someone here because of the strap logo not being 100% aligned on the left shoe. I did notice it when they first turned up, but I don't now that I've worn them a few times. And these shoes not cheap at close to $700AUD a pair.

Non working lights (failed batteries) are quite a big issue on a pair of shoes based on their ability to light up.
    I do realise these are a replica of the 2011 Mag which are a replica of the movie shoe. If you remember, I was one of the only ones saying that these are a replica of the 2011 release while others were clutching at straws & arguing that they were replicas of the 'movie prop', when the only lucrative market for the reps to attack is that of the 'sneaker-heads'. I would bet that David & his team couldn't care less about the BTTF fans.

While I totally understand where you are coming from, having once owned 4 pairs of 2011 RDs & 6 pairs of reps, I do believe that you shouldn't expect perfection. However, when you're paying a huge chunk of money for a product, it should at least function as it is supposed to from the factories. One has a right to reject if it is not. I know we're not dealing with consumer law here as they are essentially an illegal product, but whether or not that is the case, I'm sure a lot of profit is being made with these & therefore, if something is significantly wrong with a pair, e.g. lights not working before shipping, a good discount should be offered or a replacement issued. Where the defective pair ends up should be of no concern to the buyer.

We may agree to disagree but when you're parting with this kind of money, I'm sure dealing with a faulty pair would be a difficult pill to swallow.
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    19 Hours Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 4:52 PM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10683

NickyMabbs said: View Post
    We may agree to disagree but when you're parting with this kind of money, I'm sure dealing with a faulty pair would be a difficult pill to swallow.
    It totally is, but when compensation is agreed to, then it is easier to swallow.

If he decides to take these shoes, then it is up to him to negotiate with the seller for a better deal.

If he rejects them (and he has full right to do so), someone else ends up with them. I'm suggesting he doesn't reject them based on how well the rest of the shoes look. There is hardly any excess glue on the uppers. Even from a display POV, this is a really nice pair.
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    18 Hours Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 5:22 PM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10684

lukebrynycz said: View Post
    He was probably loaned them by Nike via MJF.
    Wasn't that pair used in the 'test wears" videos a US11/12? It is probably the same pair loaned to him.
  10. RPF Premium Member MattgomeryBurns's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    16 Hours Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 7:28 PM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10685

It killed me that he called them "future shoes."
  11. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    16 Hours Ago  Feb 27, 2017, 7:51 PM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10686

MattgomeryBurns said: View Post
    It killed me that he called them "future shoes."
    Because he's such a fan... I hate Seth Rogan.
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    10 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 1:39 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10687

Jedifyfe said: View Post
    I have to say, I am not a fan of his. Probably the best thing he did was the voice of "Paul".
  13. Member Since
    Feb 2017
    10 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 1:56 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10688

Does anyone know Davids email?
  14. RPF Premium Member MattgomeryBurns's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    9 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 2:24 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10689

I have to say, I am not a fan of his. Probably the best thing he did was the voice of "Paul".
    I will say, though, during my time at MTV News he was nothing but nice. Cant say the same about Jonah Hill...

OK back on topic...

Flawless980 said: View Post
    Does anyone know Davids email?
    He preferes skype, but here are both:

email: zhilongtrade@hotmail.com
  15. Member Since
    Feb 2017
    9 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 2:27 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10690

MattgomeryBurns said: View Post
    I will say, though, during my time at MTV News he was nothing but nice. Cant say the same about Jonah Hill...

OK back on topic...

He preferes skype, but here are both:

email: zhilongtrade@hotmail.com
    Uh oh then whos yuzhongping@hotmail.com 🤕
  16. RPF Premium Member MattgomeryBurns's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    9 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 2:31 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10691

Uh oh then whos yuzhongping@hotmail.com
    If it came from @davidjones888 then it's legit. He has a team working for him, and I've seen him post a few different addresses. You'll most likely hear from one of his associates. But he responds here too with you call him to the thread using the "@" symbol infront of his handle.
  17. Member Since
    Feb 2017
    9 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 2:34 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10692

Ok thank you... i hope i wasnt scammed 🤕
    7 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 5:01 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10693

@jjdelp would it be possible if you made a tutorial video on how to replace the LED's from the bubble? i know your a very busy man working on new innovations with all types of kicks!

Also i am ready to make the purchase for a pair of LED'S! DM me and we can get the transaction done!
    From
    Melbourne, Australia
    6 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 5:30 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10694

Ok thank you... i hope i wasnt scammed 洛
    Well, I got a confirmation just now from "sneakerdesign@hotmail.com" as I finally ordered my upgraded V3s today.
    If you're concerned, you can check the order number in the email against the order number in your sneakerahead.ru account.
    From
    Leeds, UK
    6 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 5:43 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10695

Jedifyfe said: View Post
    He did look like a bit of a buffoon..
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    3 Hours Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 8:10 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10696

Uh oh then whos yuzhongping@hotmail.com 🤕
    Hope you didn't send money yet.

Working on a variation of the stand Nike made for their power laced MAGs.

Is the angle ok or too steep?

Personally, I think the Hover Board still makes one of the best display stands for these shoes.

And one day, the Tube Bag

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  22. Member Since
    Feb 2017
    1 Hour Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 10:39 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10697

Hope you didn't send money yet.

Working on a variation of the stand Nike made for their power laced MAGs.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...59db625658.jpg
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6453210c90.jpg

Is the angle ok or too steep?

Personally, I think the Hover Board still makes one of the best display stands for these shoes.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...96ed63234f.jpg

And one day, the Tube Bag

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3ea882a6c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    I did 😔 only because I didnt know about this forum or his website. However, I've seen ties to that email as "David" dating back to 2015 in another forum (and attached to the same skype name). Hes been cooperative, and had good communication so far. Its just the other email hes using here makes me a little nervous.
  23. Member Since
    Feb 2017
    1 Hour Ago  Feb 28, 2017, 10:50 AM - Re: Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only) #10698

https://mobile.twitter.com/footweardesigns on this twitter, hes talking to the worlds most popular shoe customizer "Mache" who does custom kicks for celebrities and pro athletes (I always thought it was dumb for people to want an airmag painted & who would of known they wear UA lol) @davidjones888 are you, or one of your affiliates email yuzhongping@hotmail.com ?