Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

It's hard to say because I'm not looking for these. The most common price range I see is around $200 more or less. If you can get them under that price then it's not a bad price to pay. That's why I'm saying it's hard to say the $100 V2 seller will deliver. It's not impossible, it's just that such a low price is hard to come by. Is reminiscent of the pre-sell prices that were around a long time ago
Oh then it seems safer to just pass on the V2s

Oh then it seems safer to just pass on the V2s

There are a pair of V2s already modded in the junkyard, and also 2 pair of V1s. You need to purchase premium membership to access the junkyard. It's worth it, and you're buying from members, instead of dodgy sellers on a foreign site.

There are a pair of V2s already modded in the junkyard, and also 2 pair of V1s. You need to purchase premium membership to access the junkyard. It's worth it, and you're buying from members, instead of dodgy sellers on a foreign site.
Wow thanks! But I can access the junkyard even without being premium...I've even replied to people's postings and it worked.

Wow thanks! But I can access the junkyard even without being premium...I've even replied to people's postings and it worked.

Yep, you only need to be Premium to sell, not to buy. However I think you also have to be Premium to reply to any threads in the Wanted section.

First time wearing my V3's

First impressions:
Definitely an eye catcher!
Very comfortable but they do lean a bit towards the inside though

f9de5e8ce4900c7ee35eab49513644fd.jpg

28d4c61b7c636eb39eadbc9da16fdcf1.jpg

4cfc1855e05ed08f4e034407862d26a6.jpg

b8a2cde874a3997a185021253df13f28.jpg

a03a676f817103163b1c4d93881a314e.jpg

6c7c3c9bb83cefa60ccc64a265718e7f.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, you only need to be Premium to sell, not to buy. However I think you also have to be Premium to reply to any threads in the Wanted section.
Just took a look at the two mags you mentioned. The modded V2s look great but are selling for 250 gbp which is a little out of my price range. However, the V1s are selling for 41 gbp (so 50 dollars) with shipping. I do not know very much about V1s so wanted to ask if they light up or not and if this is a good price.

Just took a look at the two mags you mentioned. The modded V2s look great but are selling for 250 gbp which is a little out of my price range. However, the V1s are selling for 41 gbp (so 50 dollars) with shipping. I do not know very much about V1s so wanted to ask if they light up or not and if this is a good price.

You got the wrong guy. I only chimed in about the Premium membership thing to back you up. As for these shoes, my only experience is with the first model of HC Mags. Might get the V3s some day though.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are loking for a cheap shoe that you can mod for little bucks, i'd go for the HC ( they are 70$ now) but the shape isn't really great imo and you'll have to add a strap with logo + the swoosh + the MAG letters on the back (if you buy all this on ebay or here, it should go agout 80$). the shape of the toe box is the hardest part to modify (depending on how you wish them to look)

The V1 is cool to use the soles and redo the entire upper (that's what i would use them to) but i could't found them anywhere and got scamed by the website where i tried to get them last year :/

V2 are somewhere between 160 to 230 but it is hard to find a seller that is legit...
and i'd say don't go for a "friend and familly" via paypal for the online websites from china unless you are sure that they have what you asked for and that they delivered the material to at least one person that you know or here. If this is a seller from this forum, that's ok, just check his history here ;)

First time wearing my V3's

First impressions:
Definitely an eye catcher!
Very comfortable but they do lean a bit towards the inside though
hey, your lights have differents colours (i guess it is the white balance problem)

Hey guys, just posted replacement/upgrade soles for size 10.5 (they will also fit a few other sizes) in the project run section.
I'm going to check this out : do they fit on v2?

If you are loking for a cheap shoe that you can mod for little bucks, i'd go for the HC ( they are 70$ now) but the shape isn't really great imo and you'll have to add a strap with logo + the swoosh + the MAG letters on the back (if you buy all this on ebay or here, it should go agout 80$). the shape of the toe box is the hardest part to modify (depending on how you wish them to look)

The V1 is cool to use the soles and redo the entire upper (that's what i would use them to) but i could't found them anywhere and got scamed by the website where i tried to get them last year :/

V2 are somewhere between 160 to 230 but it is hard to find a seller that is legit...
and i'd say don't go for a "friend and familly" via paypal for the online websites from china unless you are sure that they have what you asked for and that they delivered the material to at least one person that you know or here. If this is a seller from this forum, that's ok, just check his history here ;)

hey, your lights have differents colours (i guess it is the white balance problem)

Thanks! But I'm looking for something cheap that I can just put on display since I'm not the best with super glue lol. Maybe it's my only option at the moment on a budget, but the whole idea of taking something fairly expensive and glueing on just makes me sort of nervous. But yes, I did see the price cut on the HC mags and am going to pick them up.

As far as the V1s there is a listing on the Junkyard that are in the silver and white colorway that I'm thinking about buying (if no one swoops in and picks them up after reading this). But I'm not so keen on redoing the whole upper part because as mentioned before, I'm not great with even super glue so this would be a huge challenge.

And the swooshes and MAG branding is going for 35$ under "nike mag upgrade kit' on eBay so it'd be great if you could link me to where they're 10$!

Sorry this is getting a little long but finally, how much do you think a V2 without working lights is worth?

Thanks so much for reading to the end and your help!

Last edited:

I sent a part of the sole to another member here to check. It looks like they might with modifications.

Very nice !!!

How to change the sole ?

I had best luck using a radiant heat source to warm the soles, peel them off. The bottom soles come off fairly easily, the side panel sole is a bit tougher. I used a dremel with a carbide drum bit for the parts I couldn't peel off. Then glue the new ones on with Freesole adhesive.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back