Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

the fabric of the mag resembles that of v3 and the bubbles, even factory ???
5ed71c763cdf244734f7c9c6476e7216.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Wow the soles are REALLY blue in those pics! Wonder if they will be that blue in this run.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! I wouldn't doubt that! I wonder how much money they will raise from this. Good luck to everyone! It would be incredible if someone in this thread got a pair! You better post photos if you do! lol
Yeah that would be pretty amazing! Would love to see them in action in a video too.

I bet it's the same factory making the V3s, who are making the PL RDs. They'll be releasing them unofficially, but Nike will be allowing it for a backhander

in the film, the sole is not bluehttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161004/550a4a8542e0e58f3ed479e737cdd1ec.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Yeah I remember, just wondering if they will be that blue for the PL version.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet it's the same factory making the V3s, who are making the PL RDs. They'll be releasing them unofficially, but Nike will be allowing it for a backhander
Yeah this really looks like they are from the same factory.

The fabric looks exactly the same as the RD fabric. Very fine lined mesh unlike the more prominent lining of the V3.

I was told that they are fairly close with the V3 with the autolacing.

See the picture. Most likely its a different method, unless they've followed nike patents and copied it.

powerlacev3.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back