Videos on Portrait Sculpting?

Mr Mold Maker

Master Member
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any positive experiences with any portrait sculpting videos or DVDS?
I'm basically looking for the most informative and instructive dvds on the topic of sculpting the human form, particularly the head, and I have come up with no luck. I'd prefer it be on the cheaper side, but knowledge is power and in the long run I guess you can't really put a price on that, so I'm open to all options, so If you know of any good titles, I'd be happy to hear your opinion of it!!

Thanks in advance!
~Jackson

I actually have two Alfrey DVDs, and they are great, I refer to them quite a lot. The smartflix website looks great. I might have to rent the Phillippe Faraut DVDs from there!
Any other suggestions?

I can't believe I overlooked that!
I actually own a few videos from the Stan Winston school, most recently the metallic painting technique video. The portrait sculpting video never caught my eye. I guess when I know what video I'm going for on the site I get tunnel vision! I'll definitely have to check it out.

I bought 2 more of stan winston streams they have the blackfriday promo code, 50% off, i bought portrait sculpting and character makeup sculpting

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back