Please help me identify these loose vintage toy accessories

Mojo_Turbo

I have a handful of loose stuff from my toybox and I am trying to figure out where it all goes.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByONx3THJOTiRjA1b2pBQ2dPTmc

Mainly my last two unidentifiable items are the silver missile and the purple looking thing.

Does that look like any accessory you've seen? I used to collect TMNT, Transformers, Robotech, Spawn, Star Wars, Super Heroes, and the like

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
Good news. The 2 pieces with the metal strut between them are from either Transformers generation 1 jetfire or the robotech/macross of the same model. The black gun at the bottom with the peg sticking out is from Generation 1 metroplex, it was used by the little black car that came with him.

wow that one could be vague lol. There were so many toys with weapons like that in the 80s and early 90s. Funny thing is i've seen broken tranformers going for big money just because it had the one piece some guy needed to rebuild a full one lol

The silver thing is a missile I think from a GI JOE vehicle back when they had real projectiles. The gun looks like the one that came on my old bumblebee transformer back in the 80's

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back